The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 For Witchy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mjpeters Posted - 09/06/2013 : 01:21:18
Thought you might enjoy seeing some of our 'pink eyed'snakes
'Fluffy'amel

His heart on his head

Finally 'Pinky'snow stripe

Pink eyes aren't so scary
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ScaryVonHayleystine Posted - 14/06/2013 : 17:13:49
Funny how little traits can affect people. I personally have an addiction to albino animals. Having had albino rabbits, rats, as well as my creamsicle Mo. I just LOVE them ^^
Kellog Posted - 11/06/2013 : 08:10:29
quote:
Originally posted by mjpeters

Well dear kellog,next time a pinky eyed rescue snakey gets dumped on us,I'll give you a shout
I'm sure when you see a poor confused/abused wee snakey you'll just melt! why do you think we have so many?

I have NO doubts you're right mj....I just wouldn't be able to resist .

Xxx
mjpeters Posted - 11/06/2013 : 00:03:33
Well dear kellog,next time a pinky eyed rescue snakey gets dumped on us,I'll give you a shout
I'm sure when you see a poor confused/abused wee snakey you'll just melt! why do you think we have so many?
Kellog Posted - 10/06/2013 : 20:12:10
quote:

........dear Kellog,I find it helps to think of them as 'Jewels'little shining ruby cabochons set in a bead work snake-works for me

That's a good way to think about them mj . Am sure that if I saw a 'real' one I'd just fall in love and wonder what I'd been fussing about !!

quote:
Originally posted by herriotfan

........My first snake, Sidney, is an amel and he's the most beautiful boy with the most gentle nature. Even his eyes look mellow.

I remember when you got 'Hissin' Sid' Herriotfan and you were absolutely smitten .

These are all beautiful snakes ....as long as I don't look at their red eyes !!

Xxx
Mort13 Posted - 09/06/2013 : 19:12:44
Beautiful. My mum was exactly the same about red or pink eyes, then she came along with me to Lexcorn and her fave snake of the lot had pink eyes lol. It doesn't bother her at all now
ScalySituation Posted - 09/06/2013 : 19:05:04
I never thought I'd be into the amel stuff but I have me a pinkie eyed too, Sheldon's a butter mot :)
smart bunny Posted - 09/06/2013 : 18:59:18
I always said I didn't like the red eyes - but then I saw pics of an amel stripe and fell in love!! So here's one of Ember :)

herriotfan Posted - 09/06/2013 : 18:47:14
quote:

Lurve Aurora where's the white gone??
dear Kellog,I find it helps to think of them as 'Jewels'little shining ruby cabochons set in a bead work snake-works for me
Anyone else been Tango'd???

I hold my hands up!!
My first snake, Sidney, is an amel and he's the most beautiful boy with the most gentle nature. Even his eyes look mellow.
Moppet Posted - 09/06/2013 : 17:36:51
Aurora doesn't have any white, apart from her belly and a little on her chin Just an example of how different two amels can look I guess. Both gorgeous in their own way.
witchy Posted - 09/06/2013 : 10:52:44
Fluffys colours are lovely.... I'm going to show these to Eliza & get her desensitized lol
mjpeters Posted - 09/06/2013 : 09:39:35
Lurve Aurora where's the white gone??
dear Kellog,I find it helps to think of them as 'Jewels'little shining ruby cabochons set in a bead work snake-works for me
Anyone else been Tango'd???
Mamma Posted - 09/06/2013 : 09:33:05
beautiful critters
Moppet Posted - 09/06/2013 : 09:13:47
Fluffy is gorgeous. Can I add to the collection?

Aurora, my amel.

Kellog Posted - 09/06/2013 : 08:22:14
I'm still not won over I'm afraid . Don't get me wrong, they are beautiful snakes, especially Fluffy....as long as I don't look at their eyes ! But maybe I'll be like Witchy's daughter and feel different if I saw one in real life.... I'm sure if someone offered me one I wouldn't say no .

Xxx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000