The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Little Midas after swallowing his pinkie

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
twistedmonkey Posted - 06/06/2013 : 19:19:19
He's been such a great feeder, the last three feeds he's been jumping off my hand and trying to strike on the pinkie

He's starting to grow nicely, he's put on 1.5g to 2g in the last three weeks. I've got to be happy when he's always eaten so well and putting on weight!

Its amazing how far the neck stretches

Working its way down (sorry bit blurry phone pictures)

Nice little bump
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lupi lou Posted - 08/06/2013 : 10:34:22
He's very nice, good feeding bump too :-)
Falice Posted - 07/06/2013 : 22:24:14
He's lovely! Good pics and looks like he enjoyed that
twistedmonkey Posted - 07/06/2013 : 17:21:43
Thanks for all the comments, as far as I know he's a normal motley well thats what I was told when purchasing him, he looks normal comparing him with the Ian's vivarium pictures

They are really quick when they want to be, you never truly realize it till you see it for yourself I'm lucky he's so nice and calm when I'm handling him, never struck at me as yet but theres always time

I'm looking forward to watching him grow slowly and enjoy every minute of it, he'll always be my first corn and my favourite if I get another one the addictions starting but ill wait till he's older, bigger and in a big boy viv for a few months before I even consider it
scottishbluebird Posted - 07/06/2013 : 15:17:08
So cute, nice bump
Kellog Posted - 07/06/2013 : 12:47:21
Great photos Kevin and so good to see how Midas is thriving....shows what a good job you're doing .

I totally agree with you about how amazing it is seeing their neck's stretch as the food goes down, and your pic shows that really well. It really looks quite bizarre. It's wonderful that he's such a good feeder....and it's obvious how much you're enjoying him .

Xxx
monalisa70 Posted - 07/06/2013 : 10:38:04
Aww cute snake ,great pics
mjpeters Posted - 06/06/2013 : 22:33:08
cracking little snakey-is he a Gold dust Motley? Very nice pics too-I find it a bit tricky getting good feeding shots,I'm too slow and my little guys are too fast
I know what you mean about the 'flying lunge'method,Fluffy spent time as a 'liberty snake'and leaped out and bit me when I was giving Thumper a mousey
They can move can't they
Moppet Posted - 06/06/2013 : 21:46:38
Very good photos for a phone Glad he is feeding well and growing.
herriotfan Posted - 06/06/2013 : 19:49:41
Looking good. Great when they feed without any problems. Must be a happy chappie!!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000