The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 viv upgrade and first fluff

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dalep2006 Posted - 18/05/2013 : 22:23:11
After somepoopadvice from the shop i bought Nagi from i have now added some foliage and a new cave hide to her viv and she loves it. You can just see her peeking if you look close :-).the temp and humidity readings are the "cool side" btw :-)
I've also took a couple of snaps of her eating her first fluff tonight. Took first time no hesitation the little fatty :-)

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 20/05/2013 : 08:52:02
That's a fantastic set-up Dale. I'm sure Nagi appreciated the extra foliage and new hide . The only problem for you now is finding her ....I had to look quite hard before I spotted her!

I know snakes don't have feelings but in the first pic it looks as though she can't believe her luck getting that fluff .

Xxx
Dalep2006 Posted - 19/05/2013 : 16:18:39
yeah all closed, there's a catch on each side :) can see what you mean looking at the photo but its just where the front side is just off perfect and doesnt meet the lid at the front but no gaps around the glass :)
scottishbluebird Posted - 19/05/2013 : 15:41:10
looks great, just one thing, and it could be just the way i am seeing it. Top left, is the lid properly down? would really hate for her to escape.
Razee Posted - 19/05/2013 : 14:31:06
Awwww, it took me ages to find her, in the viv :-)
She certainly looks like she's enjoying the meal.
herriotfan Posted - 19/05/2013 : 10:45:03
Aww, bless her, I see her peeking!
Nice to see her enjoying her meal.
Dalep2006 Posted - 19/05/2013 : 09:31:01
Thanks guys :) and yes its a monkfield. Been really impressed with it. fits in our living room lovely :). Was told it'll last her to around a year old ??? I'm then gonna get her a viv and cabinet which will mean the small one will be empty.......wonder what i could put in it :)
Figs Posted - 18/05/2013 : 23:38:07
Looking good
Congrats on the fluff too - i sense a growth spurt!
mjpeters Posted - 18/05/2013 : 23:24:16
Lovely looking viv,is it a monkfield? I've got a couple and they're great for babies.
Looks like a nice set up now,and great feeding pics too
Lucky snake

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000