The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Aww, they're growing up so fast

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Moppet Posted - 16/05/2013 : 22:57:31
Always amazed by how much hatchlings change as they grow up. Thought I'd share a few photos of my CB12s

Titan

Aurora

Aphrodite

Andromeda

*ahem* some of the photos are a little blurry but that is because I was trying to take them when I had mice defrosting and the hungry snakes weren't keen on posing really...
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Moppet Posted - 20/05/2013 : 20:51:22
quote:
Originally posted by mjpeters

Oh dear-looks like I'm going to have to keep a look out for a red one!!
they are wonderful

Thank you Red ones are the best! Although I'd better not let Apollo or Andromeda read this... They're lovely too but I was always attracted to the red snakes first. That's the problem with this forum, looking at other people's pictures makes you want more of your own! haha.
Moppet Posted - 20/05/2013 : 20:47:55
Aurora did have a few teeny tiny flecks of white when I got her, but it's getting more orange as she sheds. Yes, she's getting big now manda. She had a hopper and a fluff at her last meal and she hasn't refused once since I took her home, she hoovers everything up even when she's getting ready to shed, never would have guessed how fussy she was at the beginning! She's a fab little snake.

Glad to hear that tiny is still doing well
manda88 Posted - 20/05/2013 : 19:01:54
N'aww you guys

Aurora is looking flippin' amazing, I can't believe how different she looks and how much she's grown! Her parents were granite x opal so there's no way in telling how much white would come out on the amels, I would imagine that true sunglows would have no white from the day they hatch whereas most of her clutchmates did have white on them, it just disappears as they grow. For instance Tiny the was 2g baby had lots of white as a baby and now has hardly any!
Kellog Posted - 20/05/2013 : 09:05:40
quote:
Originally posted by Moppet

........Manda has some gorgeous snakes and produces some gorgeous babies, Aurora was one of them

From what I've seen of her snakes, I'm not surprised she's produced some gorgeous babies ....well, her snakes have . Aurora is proof of that .

Xxx
mjpeters Posted - 18/05/2013 : 19:22:11
Oh dear-looks like I'm going to have to keep a look out for a red one!!
they are wonderful
Moppet Posted - 18/05/2013 : 12:51:25
Thank you Kellog I think some people would call her a sunglow because of her colouration but she was sold to me as an amel. Manda has some gorgeous snakes and produces some gorgeous babies, Aurora was one of them
Kellog Posted - 18/05/2013 : 08:43:52
quote:
Originally posted by Moppet

........Aurora is an amel........

I know very little about morphs but I would have NEVER guessed that Aurora was 'just' an amel !! SO different to all the other amels I've seen. Stunning .

Xxx
Moppet Posted - 17/05/2013 : 23:07:14
Thanks everyone Aurora is an amel that manda bred, but I think she could be classed as a sunglow even though she wasn't selectively bred to be one as she has no white and is very bright.

Titan and Aphrodite are both from procorns and will hopefully produce me some nice pied sided diffused in a few years time
Razee Posted - 17/05/2013 : 21:16:44
+ 1 for the sunglasses, gorgeous. Titan is soo orange, and Aurora! No white on her, is she a sunglow?
lupi lou Posted - 17/05/2013 : 20:52:17
beautiful snakes, you must need sunglasses in your house they are so bright!
Mort13 Posted - 17/05/2013 : 19:38:18
Beautiful. I love Titan and Aphrodite
scottishbluebird Posted - 17/05/2013 : 17:02:02
Cracking pics
kev 5 Posted - 17/05/2013 : 13:42:34
Very nice pics, really nice looking collection
smart bunny Posted - 17/05/2013 : 09:30:06
Lovely snakes Moppet :D
herriotfan Posted - 17/05/2013 : 09:16:23
Great photos! Beautiful snakes!
carmil07 Posted - 16/05/2013 : 23:52:15
Gorgeous wee snakes
Moppet Posted - 16/05/2013 : 23:25:55
Thanks Andromeda is still changing colour quite a lot with every shed whereas the other three seem to be changing more subtly. I think Andromeda may end up being quite red/orange even though she's quite grey now and was brown and grey as a hatchie
Kellog Posted - 16/05/2013 : 23:06:48
No apologies for the photos Moppet....they're great . Was thinking 'What a lovely snake', as I scrolled down, then thought the same thing, and again.....and then I got to Andromeda !! Gorgeous!!

Xxx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000