The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 I'm blue, da ba dee da ba die...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SilverWings Posted - 12/05/2013 : 22:10:32

Diego is now deep in blue and feeling rather miserable. Luna cleared up yesterday. I *thought* it was a pre-lay shed, but I'm less sure now since the previous owners said they tend to shed pretty much in sync, so perhaps it's just a normal shed and she's just fat. Hope noe, I got quite excited by the thought of snakey babies.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lupi lou Posted - 13/05/2013 : 16:39:40
fab pics, whats wrong with that song SBB?
scottishbluebird Posted - 13/05/2013 : 16:04:08
Great pic but now have the song in my head
SilverWings Posted - 13/05/2013 : 10:21:58
Diego has changed, he's a lot more withdrawn and sulky. The only reason I got this pic was because I pulled off his bark hide to check he was actually alive; it's the first time I've seen him in blue, and he goes a funny bluey-sort of pink, which made me think he'd died. Especially after his earlier escapades were he got squashed...
Luna didn't mind being stroked in her viv, this pic was actually of her curled up in her cave, but I didn't try getting her out.
Kellog Posted - 13/05/2013 : 09:30:26
The last pic is great, really shows a 'blue' snake . It's weird for me to see pics of snakes that are blue, I don't see mine at all once their eyes cloud over....I don't handle or feed them and wouldn't disturb them to take pics. I always envy those who's snakes' behaviour doesn't change when they go blue....because I have to have a 'hands-off' period and there are times that, even with 3 snakes, I don't have any snakes for my snake therapy .

Xxx
herriotfan Posted - 13/05/2013 : 09:14:30
Now you've tempted us with the pre-shed blues we'll have to see the post-shed snakes in all their glory!!
cornelious Posted - 13/05/2013 : 07:49:51
Them blue eyes do look awesome :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000