The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 White snake/Black mouse-look away now!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mjpeters Posted - 11/05/2013 : 21:35:54
Here we have our baby snow stripe Pinky enjoying her dinner,

yum,

yum,yum,
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
smart bunny Posted - 13/05/2013 : 16:59:31
Ha ha, gross but fascinating at the same time!

Little yellow spots just appearing, ahhhh. Well if Pinky has to be changed, and Inky is already gone, cannot be Blinky as they don't blink so - would have to be Clyde :P
Kellog Posted - 13/05/2013 : 13:26:11
quote:
Originally posted by mjpeters

Thanks-just seen a pic. of 'Nevis'a snow with LOTS of lovely yellows/creams-so here's hoping

Nevis is a lovely colourful snow, isn't he . Must be exciting seeing the colours beginning to emerge with Pinky. You may have to change her name later if she turns out as colourful as Nevis....but with no pink !

Xxx
mjpeters Posted - 13/05/2013 : 12:57:42
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

That is just SO bizarre !! I can handle looking at it in pics, but don't think I could cope with seeing it in real life . I see what you mean about the creams/yellows around her neck....going to be interesting seeing how she develops.

Xxx

Thanks-just seen a pic. of 'Nevis'a snow with LOTS of lovely yellows/creams-so here's hoping
Kellog Posted - 13/05/2013 : 09:40:19
That is just SO bizarre !! I can handle looking at it in pics, but don't think I could cope with seeing it in real life . I see what you mean about the creams/yellows around her neck....going to be interesting seeing how she develops.

Xxx
scottishbluebird Posted - 12/05/2013 : 17:35:57
arrrrg i just had to look!!!
mjpeters Posted - 12/05/2013 : 10:37:08
quote:
Originally posted by Moppet

I think that's very cool. I'm not normally a fan of white snakes but I like the effect you get when they eat a black mouse

I know what you mean-but Pinky IS a work in progress,when she's grown I'm hoping for some of those lovely subtle creams/yellows that are starting to be seen around her head and neck.
She is also (hopefully)going to 'marry'the lovely Mr.Inky (Ultramel anery stripe)
Moppet Posted - 12/05/2013 : 10:15:27
I think that's very cool. I'm not normally a fan of white snakes but I like the effect you get when they eat a black mouse
tk72 Posted - 12/05/2013 : 10:08:16
Lovely snake.
kev 5 Posted - 11/05/2013 : 22:17:05
very nice
mjpeters Posted - 11/05/2013 : 21:46:13
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

very nice corn

Thank you sir,this girl is our resident'bucket'I guess she's having a growth spurt because she eats for southern england
gmac Posted - 11/05/2013 : 21:40:55
very nice corn

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000