The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Shiny Basil!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jenjen23 Posted - 01/05/2013 : 20:20:52
I just missed him shedding! I was watching him, I knew he was going to because he has been hiding for a week, but was actually out and about this morning. He went to the back of his viv out of sight, then reappeared a few minutes later looking very orange, sneaky thing!

"What?!"
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jenjen23 Posted - 02/05/2013 : 12:02:39
Thanks everyone!

Yeah definitely a corn-spiracy, I like that
herriotfan Posted - 02/05/2013 : 08:56:02
Looking good!!
Foxtrotsierra Posted - 02/05/2013 : 08:34:58
That is a fab pic

I am with Razee and Kellog on this one - I honestly think there is some greater conspiracy that they do anything that we might find remotely interesting out of sight!

I will have had my girl 8 weeks tomorrow, and I haven't even seen her open her mouth or drink

I know she is doing both as she drinks and eats but no, not when I am even in the vicinity! I had a moment of panic after her first shed as there was a "flap" on the bottom of the head end of her shed. Yep, it was her lower jaw . I just don't know what she looks like with her mouth open!
Mamma Posted - 02/05/2013 : 08:23:08
aww fab pic. What a cutie.
Kellog Posted - 02/05/2013 : 07:46:01
Sorry you missed Basil shedding Julia, but as you know it is virtually proven fact that our corns do this on purpose....slip out of their old skin when we aren't looking and then slither around showing off their bright, shiny new colours . I know it's no consolation, but you do have years of shedding ahead of you to catch Basil out .

He is looking so smart, and there is so much character in that pic .

quote:
Originally posted by Razee

It's a corn-spiracy ( sorry, couldn't resist )

I love it Razee ...will have to remember this one!

Xxx
Falice Posted - 01/05/2013 : 23:44:25
Great pic, he looks lovely. Yes they do like to shed in secret, although I was lucky enough to catch Trevor in the act the other day...but I was sat there waiting for ages because I knew it was going to happen lol.
mjpeters Posted - 01/05/2013 : 23:32:57
GREAT pic! that look says it all; "nothing to see here,just me chillaxing-of course I would'nt shed all sneaky like!!" Love it
AcidicAngel Posted - 01/05/2013 : 23:23:32
Aww, I weep for you all My girl regularly let's me watch and Cereus sometimes XD Sorry, I had to rub it in a little Very nice little boy. Looking nice and fresh and orange.
Moppet Posted - 01/05/2013 : 23:01:01
He looks beautiful It's so hard to catch them in the act!
Razee Posted - 01/05/2013 : 21:41:24
Yep, they do it on purpose. It's a corn-spiracy ( sorry, couldn't resist )

Looking very bright and orange there :-)
scottishbluebird Posted - 01/05/2013 : 21:11:23
Brilliant pic!
lupi lou Posted - 01/05/2013 : 21:07:02
it's a snakie conspiracy am sure, am still to catch one of mine shed. He looks fab in his new suit

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000