The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Some extra Corn Photo's ;)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
AcidicAngel Posted - 30/04/2013 : 02:06:56
So today was the last time I was introducing Cereus to Sakana and neither was all too bothered. On closer inspection Sakana appears to be "rounding off" Cereus wasn't bothered in mating, Sakana hid... She's also coming up to a shed and as a lot of you know it took a lot to get her to eat last week. Got a cheeky Cereus snapshot while he was in there with Sakana but with no interest shown at all both are back in their own vivs safe and comfortable again lol.
Anyway, pictures!!

Cereus' Cheeky Shot

Sakana's "rounding" belly.

Better Belly shots but can you spot her "Dirty" markings? For all you gutterminds I mean dirty as in like mud not the other kind of dirty

Last picture, couldn't leave her pretty face out could we?
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
AcidicAngel Posted - 30/04/2013 : 22:52:24
quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

Doh sorry, I am confusing you with someone else, I was thinking you thought Sakana was a normal, and I thought she wasn't - but then you already knew that rofl.. ignore me, I'll go sit in the corner jabbering to myself... :P

Haha, I originally thought she was a Carolina but Eeji told me otherwise lol.
smart bunny Posted - 30/04/2013 : 22:42:24
Doh sorry, I am confusing you with someone else, I was thinking you thought Sakana was a normal, and I thought she wasn't - but then you already knew that rofl.. ignore me, I'll go sit in the corner jabbering to myself... :P
AcidicAngel Posted - 30/04/2013 : 20:21:43
quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

I'm wondering if Sakana is diffused, or hypo? Do you have any old belly pics at all (wouldn't want you to disturb her now lol!)?

I asked a while a go, her belly has markings(mainly orange ones) but she has them Along with bits of black here and there She's a Hypo, was decided by Eeji lol.

Just found these on my comp The best pics I have.

(Old picture)

More recent ones(January-February '13)

(Tail end)

(Middle-Ish Section)

(Closest to her head)
smart bunny Posted - 30/04/2013 : 19:10:19
I'm wondering if Sakana is diffused, or hypo? Do you have any old belly pics at all (wouldn't want you to disturb her now lol!)?
AcidicAngel Posted - 30/04/2013 : 19:09:10
Thank-You She's a very unusual Hypo lol.
mjpeters Posted - 30/04/2013 : 16:23:53
I LOVE the graduated colours on Sakana very nice shading
scottishbluebird Posted - 30/04/2013 : 16:18:08
Cereus is stunning
AcidicAngel Posted - 30/04/2013 : 15:36:28
Thanks everyone Cereus is a big boy!! Just measured him again(I last measured him last May when I got him and he measured 5'2") and here's the results. Not the best as he wouldn't straighten out due to the cats being curious but I reckon straightened out he'd max out at 5'4" now and so is catching up with Sakana's last measurement of 5'6" XD

mrsbunt Posted - 30/04/2013 : 14:10:26
stunning pics x
carmil07 Posted - 30/04/2013 : 13:47:36
Gorgeous :)
herriotfan Posted - 30/04/2013 : 13:42:03
Beautiful snakes.
AcidicAngel Posted - 30/04/2013 : 12:49:48
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

They are both such lovely snakes Alecia . Love the cheeky shot of Cereus....he's definitely poking his tongue out at you !

I do hope Sakana is gravid....and that everything goes ok. I see what you mean about the 'dirty' scales. I'm assuming its just a change in the colour of them for some reason?

Xxx

Thank-You He's always poking his tongue out at me lol. I'm hoping so too. Would be nice to have the eggs I've been waiting for since last year lol. She's aways had them. As far as I'm aware she never had typical "corn" markings on her sides and instead of having the markings she had those little black speckly bits instead
Kellog Posted - 30/04/2013 : 07:08:31
They are both such lovely snakes Alecia . Love the cheeky shot of Cereus....he's definitely poking his tongue out at you !

I do hope Sakana is gravid....and that everything goes ok. I see what you mean about the 'dirty' scales. I'm assuming its just a change in the colour of them for some reason?

Xxx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000