The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Corns Feeding 24th April '13 *Pic Heavy!*

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
AcidicAngel Posted - 25/04/2013 : 16:06:07
So yesterday was feeding day for the corns and as usual Cereus struck and coiled(he’s getting good at that!) but Sakana was very “Nooo! I wanna sleep! Leave me alone!” instead. Here are the pics lol.

Cereus – Ate a chick and in the process got blood on himself lol.

Sakana – Something is off with her. Not sure if she’s stopped because it’s breeding season or she’s getting ready to shed(possibly pre-lay too!) lol. Either way, she took some tempting before she’d eat and is spending all her time curled up in her vermiculite box.

Something tells me she wanted to be left alone…

Then the mouse bled and she smelt it…

And back to hiding after that lol.

Sorry for the amount of pictures, quick question to everyone though… Do you use the code circled in red or the one circled in blue?

I use the IMG Code not the IMG Thumb Code and never had a problem. The IMG Thumb Code has the [URL] at the beginning and end which is what causes the coding to mess up. Just a thought.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
AcidicAngel Posted - 26/04/2013 : 22:10:43
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

These are brilliant pics Alecia ....I know you say you could have done better, but I'd be happy with this sort of quality !

I love the last pic of Cereus, with the spread-eagle chick legs hanging out of his mouth . And Sakana erupting out of the 'soil', then eating all covered with it.....fantastic .

Xxx

Thanks lol Yeah, loved the spread-eagle legs on the chick so had to get a picture XD Sakana took some real tempting to get her to eat but she did in the end lol.
Kellog Posted - 26/04/2013 : 21:12:59
These are brilliant pics Alecia ....I know you say you could have done better, but I'd be happy with this sort of quality !

I love the last pic of Cereus, with the spread-eagle chick legs hanging out of his mouth . And Sakana erupting out of the 'soil', then eating all covered with it.....fantastic .

Xxx
mrsbunt Posted - 25/04/2013 : 22:58:14
fantastic pics
AcidicAngel Posted - 25/04/2013 : 20:23:30
quote:
Originally posted by herriotfan

Great photos.
Vermiculite's just like sand.....gets everywhere!!!

Yup XD It's only in there as she looked like she was going into shed 2 days a go. Her eyes never went fully cloudy but they went sort of blue and she got a little paler(not as pale as usual though) so I added it and she hasn't moved from it since except to take that mouse and possibly at night but no vermiculite trails to say she's been out lol.
herriotfan Posted - 25/04/2013 : 20:14:34
Great photos.
Vermiculite's just like sand.....gets everywhere!!!
Donnie Posted - 25/04/2013 : 19:40:17
Nice pics
AcidicAngel Posted - 25/04/2013 : 19:04:45
Thanks Kev Could have done better but wasn't too bothered as was more worried about getting Sakana to eat lol.
kev 5 Posted - 25/04/2013 : 18:51:15
nice quality pics
tk72 Posted - 25/04/2013 : 18:34:53
Maybe that's why my pics have been going on all massive. Will use other code from now on. Great pics by the way.
AcidicAngel Posted - 25/04/2013 : 18:02:06
quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

Great pics, i use the red img code, but by mistake used blue before, just wish they left it alone!

Thanks lol. Yeah I think they should have left it all alone too but they just couldn't could they? By the way, I have no idea what the blue line is across the last picture of Sakana... It's got me confused.
scottishbluebird Posted - 25/04/2013 : 17:10:30
Great pics, i use the red img code, but by mistake used blue before, just wish they left it alone!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000