The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 From 'peachy' to bright orange - Morse

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Blackcat Posted - 04/04/2013 : 19:23:01
As expected Morse waited for me to go to bed and then shed. I actually saw him peeping out at me last night and was sure he was watching for me to turn the lights out and leave
All peachy looking

Now looking very orange

Thanks for looking
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Blackcat Posted - 05/04/2013 : 12:08:21
quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

Looking good Morse! Ember shed whilst I was in the room. I knew she'd been curled up in her warm hide for ages, glanced over and saw it was empty - sure enough, there was the fresh shed at the back, all happened very stealthily whilst I was reading my son his bedtime story, grrr! I know someone else posted the same thing the other week - maybe snakes enjoy bedtime stories too? :O (I was lazy though and didn't get any fresh pics!)

Thanks smart bunny - I don't take many photos at the best of times, so decided it would be good to take some as nice and shiny
Zeus did exactly the same to me last time s/he shed, I was sat along side the viv watching telly, looked round to find a shed in the viv and Zeus back in a hide
Thanks all for your lovely comments
mrsbunt Posted - 05/04/2013 : 11:57:22
looking fab x
Foxtrotsierra Posted - 05/04/2013 : 10:22:57
Blackcat - Morse is looking fab
smart bunny Posted - 05/04/2013 : 09:01:58
Looking good Morse! Ember shed whilst I was in the room. I knew she'd been curled up in her warm hide for ages, glanced over and saw it was empty - sure enough, there was the fresh shed at the back, all happened very stealthily whilst I was reading my son his bedtime story, grrr! I know someone else posted the same thing the other week - maybe snakes enjoy bedtime stories too? :O (I was lazy though and didn't get any fresh pics!)
Slink Posted - 04/04/2013 : 23:01:33
Wow that's a massive change, and looks beautiful in his new clothes
lupi lou Posted - 04/04/2013 : 22:22:27
wow what a color deference! He is a handsome chap, my boys are in blue at the minuet but I doubt I'll see them shed they wait for the lights to go out too!
Moppet Posted - 04/04/2013 : 22:03:52
He's lovely
scottishbluebird Posted - 04/04/2013 : 21:42:21
Looking great
Blackcat Posted - 04/04/2013 : 21:15:02
Razee - both my corns make sure I'm not about when they shed.
mjpeters - yes, he's called Morse down to the dots and dashes, but Tango would suit him just as well
He is currently peeping out to see if dinner is going to arrive some time soon - missed a feed due to being in shed cycle
mjpeters Posted - 04/04/2013 : 20:55:55
lovely,someones been Tango'd
Guessing hes Morse because of the lovely dash dot pattern?
herriotfan Posted - 04/04/2013 : 20:50:36
Looking good!
carmil07 Posted - 04/04/2013 : 20:44:46
Gorgeous
Razee Posted - 04/04/2013 : 19:44:49
What a gorgeous orange - and what a change. They jolly well make sure we're definitely gone, before they start, don't they! :-)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000