The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Watching TV

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Charles Posted - 27/03/2013 : 20:52:42
Partly an excuse to post a photo I like (Sorry the quality is poor)

This is Rosie watching Africa on my laptop. Do other snakes like watching TV screens?
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Foxtrotsierra Posted - 30/03/2013 : 11:52:47
Can you IMAGINE what would happen if we ever got Cathy and Cyrus together? They would be arguing the toss over Xbox versus PS3 (bit like me and my youngest!). At least they have great taste in phones (I have the same one as you).

Like you said in another thread, I have never had a pet with such a personality either. My husband actually had a hold of Cathy this morning for the first time ever and was most disgruntled when she decided to go for a wander off.

Have you decided when #2 is going to make its entrance? Just don't forget the quarantining period for it. I am allowed my Heathcliff when Cathy is sorted, which is happening. He will probably be and Xbox boy and I will be stuffed!
LukeW Posted - 29/03/2013 : 22:02:47
Cyrus is attracted to my iphone tagged me the other day because i tried to move it away from him, as Fi said cyrus also loves call of duty everytime i put it on he wants to come out strange little snake if i do say so myself :p
Hissyfit Posted - 29/03/2013 : 20:08:29
quote:
Originally posted by Foxtrotsierra

Now you say it, it most certainly does!

Glad it's not just me...my Husband says I need my eyes tested
Foxtrotsierra Posted - 29/03/2013 : 13:07:58
Now you say it, it most certainly does!
Hissyfit Posted - 29/03/2013 : 13:05:44
Great photo Is it just me or does that elephant look like it has a human face?
Foxtrotsierra Posted - 29/03/2013 : 12:57:02
Rosie is adorable and no, she isn't the only snake that loves watching TV (or gaming). My Cathy is a snob and likes watching me play the PS3 (specifically Assassins Creed 3) and when I get the laptops out the Samsung isn't good enough for her, oh no - only the MacBook is good enough (little snob, just like her name!). I know LukeW's little Cyrus likes watching him play on the Xbox!

She did enjoy watching Watchmen with me last night though. I can't remember who posted a picture of their snake curled round the Sky remote - does Rosie have a preferred type of programme?
Razee Posted - 28/03/2013 : 12:27:32
Both mine like watching TV or computer screen, but they also seem to be very attracted to the camera on the laptop! How do they find it, I don't know, because it's only tiny - but every time I'm on Skype to my sis, and try to show them off, all she sees is enormous tongue, or tip of the nose, or a huge eye!
smart bunny Posted - 28/03/2013 : 09:38:09
Aww she's so sweet - and lol at Figs!
herriotfan Posted - 28/03/2013 : 08:53:38
Cute.
All my reptiles seem attracted to the computer screen...
carmil07 Posted - 28/03/2013 : 00:30:47
Sweet
Slink Posted - 27/03/2013 : 22:06:04
Haha I love this photo, definitely a good excuse to post a picture!
Figs Posted - 27/03/2013 : 21:52:15
What a cutie!

I started watching 'Anaconda' with Muldoon the boa the other day... decided to put her away before she got any ideas
scottishbluebird Posted - 27/03/2013 : 21:44:27
Great pic, many do seem facinated by the telly!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000