The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Handling Phoenix

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
NatalieC Posted - 13/03/2013 : 17:06:50
So this is the second time I've handled him now (I handled him for the first time last night and he was good as gold!). He's definitely getting better, even though I've only had him for a week now hes improved as I remember when I first put him into his faun he wouldn't stay on my hand at all and now he just investigates my hands

It was also a good job that I decided to put him back into his faun because shortly after he pooped lol.. phew! (I took care of that right away)

Also noticed today that he looks a lot darker or 'blue' especially from the middle of his body to the end so I'm guessing he's going into blue? (You can see this in the first and second pic) He never came with a shedding record so I'm guessing at the moment.

Oh and he's also bumped up to 9g now
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mrsbunt Posted - 13/03/2013 : 20:16:43
he's a bonnie wee snake :)
herriotfan Posted - 13/03/2013 : 19:40:35
Awwww, what a cute little chap!!!
Hissyfit Posted - 13/03/2013 : 19:20:48
What a cute little guy
NatalieC Posted - 13/03/2013 : 18:40:10
quote:
Originally posted by Moppet

He looks lovely. I notice my snakes getting darker or duller when they are about to shed, before their eyes go blue. If he is about to shed then the next thing will be his eyes going blue

His eyes look normal at the moment but will definitely be checking for any changes
Moppet Posted - 13/03/2013 : 18:35:45
He looks lovely. I notice my snakes getting darker or duller when they are about to shed, before their eyes go blue. If he is about to shed then the next thing will be his eyes going blue
scottishbluebird Posted - 13/03/2013 : 18:33:20
Soon be all shiny, love your sig pic
smart bunny Posted - 13/03/2013 : 18:30:57
Awww so diddy lol. He does look a bit darker than your other pics, so you are probably right about him going into blue :)
Donnie Posted - 13/03/2013 : 18:16:41
He's very nice

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000