The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 The panic buy of VivExotics! Share your vivs

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lozzy Posted - 24/10/2012 : 16:29:09
As im sure everyone knows VivExotic have discontinued their range and i've noticed that everyone has been panic buying (myself included) vivs to match stacks they already have or just because they prefer the LV and VX range (which i do!)

So thought i would start a thread so everyone can show what they are doing with theirs and to share ideas..

This is my little stack, which i think is screaming out for just one more on top..dont you think!? OH strongly disagrees with this

and Star's viv which has now been taken apart and put back together so the unsightly chip edging(i think its chip board!?) isn't showing around the edges on the front lol...silly OH!

Just need to add her vine which i've got and the background when the little madam is big enough not to get behind it and of course the lights when i have a bit more money

Some on show me your master pieces!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Moppet Posted - 24/10/2012 : 22:23:57
Looking good Lots of space for more snakes

I have bought 4 lx36s even though I only needed one at this point because I wanted to make sure I could get enough for a stack of the same. (I have three still flat packed under the bed). It was a lot of expense all at once (thanks a lot vivexotic...grrrr) but at least I will only have to buy one more adult viv to kit my snakes out for life That is unless I buy more snakes...*ahem*

Here's my efforts with Apollo's lx36

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=26722

Just need a few more plants and some LED lights, when my bank balance has recovered a little bit from buying four vivs rather than the one I had budgeted for...
Lozzy Posted - 24/10/2012 : 19:32:57
quote:
Originally posted by paulie78

Oh dear look at all that vacant space on top that viv you really ought to do something about that

quote:
I got one for when Emmy is bigger. I. starting to think I should get another for when (if) Freddie returns! OH totally against this haha! I think it's forward planning.....he thinks I will just get another snake lol!

lol Paulie!

Tell me about it and technically i've got Galaxy on the run so if she was to ever return i would have her home ready!

I put Orions up because it was killing me just sitting in the box but he wont be ready to go in until at least Christmas really, just completes my little stack

Thorne Walker Posted - 24/10/2012 : 17:37:14
3 is a magickal number...
paulie78 Posted - 24/10/2012 : 17:30:34
Oh dear look at all that vacant space on top that viv you really ought to do something about that
Freddiesmum Posted - 24/10/2012 : 16:55:37
I got one for when Emmy is bigger. I. starting to think I should get another for when (if) Freddie returns! OH totally against this haha! I think it's forward planning.....he thinks I will just get another snake lol!
coxymk2 Posted - 24/10/2012 : 16:37:23
I got a third viv last week and don't have anything to put in it yet lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000