The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Spaghetti anyone ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mnementh Posted - 14/08/2012 : 16:41:52
Took a few pics of some hatchlings earlier .

Spaghetti .. now , where's the sauce ........

14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Emmerz Posted - 15/08/2012 : 20:28:27
WOW!
Falice Posted - 15/08/2012 : 13:32:22
aww what a lovely photo!
Ell Posted - 15/08/2012 : 08:55:27
Awww, I want to scoop them up and give them cuddles :P
scottishbluebird Posted - 14/08/2012 : 23:07:47
That is an amazing pic, i so hope there are no stargazers
NexivRed Posted - 14/08/2012 : 22:05:06
Could it not be Lava?
Mnementh Posted - 14/08/2012 : 21:04:33
quote:
Originally posted by Donnie

Very nice babies but I think you should do some more reading on SG now you know the male is sunkissed. It is recessive but all of your babies could be het for SG that may show further down the line depending on who breeds with what. There are lots of posts and a section on Ian's viv regarding SG that you should have a good read of (if you have not already). We all need to do our bit to make sure that this trait is bred out of as many lines as possible and getting known sunkissed morphs tested is a must in my opinion.

http://iansvivarium.com/index.php

Yup read that and a lot more forum discussion besides .in fact the male I have was bought from a well known breeder , we are surmising hypo b because normals popped up from a pair of hypo's , should'nt have happened and people were scratching heads for a long time .
It's been around since 2000 and any morph can carry it , so how many snakes have it now ?
Like I have said , the hatchlings show no signs whatsoever . I can't say any more than that .

Old thread http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51315
Lozzy Posted - 14/08/2012 : 20:15:02
Lovely pic!! Congrats!
Donnie Posted - 14/08/2012 : 19:56:23
Very nice babies but I think you should do some more reading on SG now you know the male is sunkissed. It is recessive but all of your babies could be het for SG that may show further down the line depending on who breeds with what. There are lots of posts and a section on Ian's viv regarding SG that you should have a good read of (if you have not already). We all need to do our bit to make sure that this trait is bred out of as many lines as possible and getting known sunkissed morphs tested is a must in my opinion.

http://iansvivarium.com/index.php
Okeetee Mick Posted - 14/08/2012 : 18:27:59
Nice pic
coxymk2 Posted - 14/08/2012 : 17:52:13
A very nice cats cradle how do you separate them just grab a tail and see what comes out lol
Mnementh Posted - 14/08/2012 : 17:26:30
None of the hatchling have shown any symptoms , quite easy to spot after watching some vids . Also from what I have read on Stargazing , its a recessive gene and needs to be present in both parents .
NexivRed Posted - 14/08/2012 : 17:07:59
What does that mean for your breeding and hatchlings then if there's sunkissed? It doesn't automatically mean there's stargazer does it?
Mnementh Posted - 14/08/2012 : 16:51:48
Female is Hypo , het amel and lavender .
Male is Hypo het amel , lavender ph anery .

Since found out the male is hypo b , was gutted , showed up in the clutch by producing normals .

What you don't see in that lot though are the hypo lavs , opals , so not too hard to see whats there :P
NexivRed Posted - 14/08/2012 : 16:46:45
Oh wow, what on earth have you got there?!

WAIT! Don't tell us. Tell us the pairing and lets guess. I am loving that brown looking one on the right!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000