The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 A couple of pictures of Apollo

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Moppet Posted - 10/08/2012 : 21:30:57
He seems huge compared to just a few months ago but he still has lots of growing left to do.

Again, please excuse the picture quality.

Scary camera

He's getting yellow colouring

12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Moppet Posted - 12/08/2012 : 21:44:09
Thanks guys.

Having Titan has made me realise how shy Apollo really is. I thought all snakes hid all the time and only came out at night and moved things (and pooped on things) when I wasn't watching.

Titan has been out and about exploring his RUB again tonight whilst I was stood nearby on the phone. I'm very surprised at just how brave he is, especially considering how tiny he is. Maybe it is just whilst he is settling in but I love seeing him mooch about
Hissyfit Posted - 12/08/2012 : 18:44:18
Great pics
nusnakemum Posted - 12/08/2012 : 07:26:56
aaaawww lovely
Moppet Posted - 11/08/2012 : 23:57:46
Apollo fed like a champ

Oooh, is that a fluff?

It is!

(That little white thing is the end of the tail which fell off. Apollo did find and eat it after he had finished the fluff itself. I'm amazed he bothered tbh, it's hardly worth the effort surely.)

Yum

Wonky jaw haha

Swallowing it down

He is sat in his warm hide digesting now

And I think Titan is hungry as he came out of hiding to see what the nice smell was. First time I have seen him out since he moved in.

He was trying to escape. Please excuse the quality of the following pictures, they aren't the best because semi transparent plastic isn't easy to photograph through. Hopefully you'll get the gist of them anyway.

Must Escape!

He spent a long time trying to push the lid off.

I admire his determination.

Hope you like them
Moppet Posted - 11/08/2012 : 18:21:03
Thanks guys

Apollo is helping to keep me sane whilst waiting to handle Titan. Hehe. I am planning to offer Titan a feed on Tuesday so it will be Thursday before I can handle him properly. Such a long wait!

Feed day for Apollo today so I will try to get some pictures of that too, however the fluff is gone so fast it can be tricky. He's such a little pig He doesn't even bother to strike or constrict, just starts gulping it down straight from the tongs. But then two days with no snake time

This is why I need more snakes...So that I can handle at least one of them at any time and avoid the withdrawal! haha.
kev 5 Posted - 11/08/2012 : 15:39:34
he's looking good
scottishbluebird Posted - 11/08/2012 : 14:53:47
Soooo pretty
Ell Posted - 11/08/2012 : 10:49:17
What a handsome little guy ^^
Okeetee Mick Posted - 11/08/2012 : 08:26:44
Looking good
IncurableFlirt Posted - 10/08/2012 : 23:11:49
Wow, Apollo's a little stunner! Looks like you've done a really great job with him, congrats. :)
Donnie Posted - 10/08/2012 : 22:48:43
He's coming along nicely
lupi lou Posted - 10/08/2012 : 22:41:33
aww bless he's looking good, they do grow so quick!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000