The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Dexter

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Claire Posted - 04/08/2012 : 17:33:42
Hey,

I posted about Dexter shedding frequently and now her scales along her back are very pale. Shes bright and eating well. around 815grams and 5year old cornsnake.

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Katie.Dublin Posted - 05/08/2012 : 19:37:27
quote:
Originally posted by Claire

every few days i let her out the viv to go around the spare room. she can go back in whenever she wants. but the doors closed and there nothin in there to damage her.

Oh right very good. I can't see that affecting her colour somehow. Im sure somebody will shed some light!
Claire Posted - 05/08/2012 : 17:53:09
every few days i let her out the viv to go around the spare room. she can go back in whenever she wants. but the doors closed and there nothin in there to damage her.
Katie.Dublin Posted - 05/08/2012 : 10:50:19
quote:
Originally posted by a33272

Hold on so she's in a viv in a spare room, but she has access to the whole room?????

Do you just leave the doors open or something?? lol
a33272 Posted - 04/08/2012 : 19:13:16
Hold on so she's in a viv in a spare room, but she has access to the whole room?????
Claire Posted - 04/08/2012 : 19:10:12
i got the viv with her, its 3foot long and im tryin to find a 4.5 - 5ft viv for her becos shes cramped in there. she has a heatmat that is on the surface of the viv but her nesting box is on top of it. She has free access to the spare room where i keep her also.

very simple set up, two hides and a water bowl. planning on changing this as soon as i can find the right size vivarium
Georgina Posted - 04/08/2012 : 18:47:35
Can you post a pic of your set up and the whole snake xx
a33272 Posted - 04/08/2012 : 17:39:44
How are u heating the viv?
Claire Posted - 04/08/2012 : 17:35:41
there is nothing in her viv that she can scratch herself along. she shed December - April - May and today 4th August.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000