The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Cuddles with Noodle

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
birdiebot Posted - 31/07/2012 : 15:44:58
I have more pictures of Noodle. All I ever use my camera for is to take photos of her, so....here are some more of what must be the cuddliest snake in existence.

This is what Noodle does whenever I come into the room and stand near her tank. This was taken while she was still in her old tank (those flutes are on the OUTside of the tank, many people have thought they were inside).

She still hates being in her tank for more than a few hours, so this is what Noodle does while I'm doing housework. She likes to be part of the action.

This is what Noodle does while I'm attempting to read a book.

Noodle likes to boop my fingers with her nose while I'm typing. It almost always ends up with her slithering into my palm.

I got her a 40 gallon tank the other day. It'll hopefully be large enough to keep her from panicking while she's inside it. She has such a large water dish because she likes to curl up in it, and she drinks a ton of water (I change her water daily). That dumb cracker box hide I made her is her favorite, I have no idea why.

Yep that's it for this post.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Hissyfit Posted - 02/08/2012 : 10:22:22
What a lovely girl you have
birdiebot Posted - 01/08/2012 : 14:52:29
quote:
Originally posted by Dalymad2

Great to see , Noodle is should be a snake ambassador and show people just how loving snakes can be.

I've been trying to let my mother bring Noodle with me when I go visit the family, but so far she's still saying snakes are icky and not allowed in her house :/ Though the housemates and I live next door to a school, I could always see about visiting a class while they are doing biology. My old elementary school would bring in falconers for demonstrations and many of my teachers had corn snakes in the classroom. Everyone who demonstrated good behavior throughout the week got to handle the snakes (with supervision) every Friday at lunch :) I lived for Fridays. I might just look into this!
Dalymad2 Posted - 01/08/2012 : 11:23:14
Great to see , Noodle is should be a snake ambassador and show people just how loving snakes can be.
birdiebot Posted - 01/08/2012 : 04:35:01
quote:
Originally posted by BOWZER43

awesome pics!! has noodles always been so cuddly or did that come with lots and lots of handling??

It's just the way she is. I got her as a rescue. Her previous owner kept her in a shoebox under his bed, so the fact she is so sweet, cuddly, drinks right out of my hand, and never bites is really amazing. I was expecting her to be very nervous around me, but instead she's really seemed to enjoy hanging out with me for at least 10 hours a day. She's pretty much a lap dog!
BOWZER43 Posted - 01/08/2012 : 01:05:04
awesome pics!! has noodles always been so cuddly or did that come with lots and lots of handling??
Donnie Posted - 31/07/2012 : 21:41:06
Great pics
kev 5 Posted - 31/07/2012 : 19:26:41
very nice
Isoldael Posted - 31/07/2012 : 18:26:59
Awh, she looks so lovely! I'd keep Saphira with me like that but she'd slither away to explore within the first 10 seconds :p
Okeetee Mick Posted - 31/07/2012 : 17:46:19
Very nice
coxymk2 Posted - 31/07/2012 : 17:33:14
Nice pics seems to love being out and about.
scottishbluebird Posted - 31/07/2012 : 16:42:59
all snakes seem to love glasses!
Lozzy Posted - 31/07/2012 : 16:13:07
Aww bless her and certainly looks like she likes to be out and about hehe

Lovely pics thanks for sharing, made me smile

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000