The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Eddies a dad :-)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
paulie78 Posted - 15/07/2012 : 23:47:53
This post is bittersweet im a bit gutted but on the flipside happy to report that Eddie is a dad for the first time havent broadcast the news publicly because im more than a lil gutted out of twelve eggs laid by scooby my friends normal 6 went bad we lost 2 amel motleys that never made it out the eggs and 2 other normals died shortly after hatching this lil one survived as did one other but it is a teeny 3 grams its taken a feed of a pinkie head so thats a step in the right direction fingers crossed for the lil one cause im gonna keep it if it pulls through so this lil ones het hypo poss het amel motley i didnt know Eddie was het motley so that was a pleasant surprise and we've proved some hets for scooby too and i think better to have a few survive than none at all but im still a lil gutted

17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
smart bunny Posted - 17/07/2012 : 21:45:34
Aww so sorry to hear about the ones that didn't make it

Congrats on the 2 that have though, and good luck with the diddy one xxx
Dancross0 Posted - 17/07/2012 : 12:24:26
Congrats on the little'uns!

I found Ian's Viv before I found the forum, and sifted through for some red snakes. Ended up with Plissken...

But it's been great on here. Plenty of advise, and great for seeing everyone elses snakes!
paulie78 Posted - 16/07/2012 : 20:56:02
quote:
Originally posted by lupi lou

are you blaming us for your addiction ?! your right though it is a cracking forum

Absolutely blaming you lot heh its gotta be your faults it cant possibly be mine i thought cornsnakes only came in one colour till i joined here
lupi lou Posted - 16/07/2012 : 20:50:50
are you blaming us for your addiction ?! your right though it is a cracking forum
paulie78 Posted - 16/07/2012 : 20:44:44
quote:
Originally posted by Lozzy

paulie78 just suggestion but Manda88 has a 2g(er) hatch a few weeks back herself so if you needed any advice maybe worth a message :)

Thanks lozzy i have some of the guys from this site already on fb so ive got that covered Mandas had some stunning hatchies though im jealous lol. I just like the people on here and enjoy sharing snakey experiances with everyone theres some awesome people here and the forum is invaluable to me if it wasnt for everyone here i dont think id have found the confidence to get my first snake let alone more than 1 lol
Lozzy Posted - 16/07/2012 : 19:30:12
paulie78 just suggestion but Manda88 has a 2g(er) hatch a few weeks back herself so if you needed any advice maybe worth a message :)
paulie78 Posted - 16/07/2012 : 18:43:28
Cheers guys will deffo keep you updated the bigger of the two was a healthy 10 grams when it hatched so not really worried about that one its just had its first shed in the piccy above the lil teeny ones just gone blue so fingers crossed
lupi lou Posted - 16/07/2012 : 17:28:14
sorry that you lost some, but like others have sai at least you've got two little suvivors.
kev 5 Posted - 16/07/2012 : 16:45:47
congrats on two survivors. really sorry to hear about the rest, it just happens sometimes
scottishbluebird Posted - 16/07/2012 : 16:39:52
sorry about the others, hope these ones are ok xx
kdlang Posted - 16/07/2012 : 08:06:05
Congrats on the little babies. Keep us posted on them and I hope they thrive for you. Sad news about the ones that didn't make it though
Donnie Posted - 16/07/2012 : 00:23:01
You were not sounding ungrateful mate, it must be gutting to loose a couple of little ones but sometimes its just not meant to be. Hopefully next year you will have lots of little ones to keep
paulie78 Posted - 16/07/2012 : 00:16:58
quote:
Originally posted by Donnie

Well done. At least you have got 2 from the clutch some people loose all of their eggs whilst incubating. Hope the little tacker feeds up soon :)

Yup mes not trying to sound ungratefull just a bit gutted to have lost ones post hatching if they didnt make it outta the egg think it wouldnt be quite so bad nut hopefully the lil one will do ok and we have one big healthy hatchling that isnt going anywhere anyway so all is not lost cant get my head around how we got 2 amel motleys though think one musta just been het motley i loove amels and a lil amel motley woulda been awesome shall have to try again next year methinks but at least Eddies bloodline will continue so im happy about that :-)
Donnie Posted - 16/07/2012 : 00:12:07
Well done. At least you have got 2 from the clutch some people loose all of their eggs whilst incubating. Hope the little tacker feeds up soon :)
Lozzy Posted - 16/07/2012 : 00:01:32
Congrats on the survivors i hope the tiddler pulls through, condolences for your losses tho :(
paulie78 Posted - 15/07/2012 : 23:56:08
quote:
Originally posted by Figs

Congrats to you and the little survivors!
Sorry about the others, that must be hard At least a couple made it though!

Thanks figs there was nothing could be done about the others unfortunately hopefully will have better luck next year i guess live and learn but its certainly been an experiance and we proved some hets im just an oversensitive oaf lol take loss very personally
Figs Posted - 15/07/2012 : 23:53:54
Congrats to you and the little survivors!
Sorry about the others, that must be hard At least a couple made it though!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000