The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 THE COLLECTION (SALMON SNOW PICS ETC)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
cornbreadandmilk Posted - 05/07/2012 : 19:07:49
1.0 SALMON SNOW: SPOCK

0.1 SALMON SNOW: FUCHSIA

1.0 CORAL SNOW: FONZY

1.0 FIRE: PROMETHEUS

0.1 BLOODRED: BLAZER

0.1 AMEL: CAYENNE

0.1 SNOW: OLIVE

plus you get a pics of my arm!lol they wont hold still
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Hanxa Posted - 12/07/2012 : 00:01:34
All beautiful snakes there.

Though, I dunno if it's just me, but pink snakes should never be male.... just doesn't look right :p (They is gorgeous though)
NexivRed Posted - 11/07/2012 : 23:48:48
Your snows are incredible! I really love that coral snow, it's the nicest one I've seen so far actually. And I *love* Prometheus's name. I may well have one down the line, but my first red will be Hephaestus ;)
cornbreadandmilk Posted - 08/07/2012 : 02:48:01
quote:
Originally posted by paulie78

those are all just stunning but i reallly love your salmon snow what a cracker i dont know of anyone whose produced any yet but id sell a kidney to get one lol

bwahahaha i dont know if id give that for him ill like my kidneys ......maybe two salmons snows ..lol jp id love to have a new car though

quote:
Originally posted by yola

Beautiful snakes, i love the Salmon.
I have what i suspect is a Coral hes 2, and looks closer in colour to your Salmon than the Coral

id love to see some pics of him i am crazy for pink snakes!
paulie78 Posted - 07/07/2012 : 22:39:22
those are all just stunning but i reallly love your salmon snow what a cracker i dont know of anyone whose produced any yet but id sell a kidney to get one lol
Donnie Posted - 07/07/2012 : 21:30:28
Great looking collection you have
smart bunny Posted - 07/07/2012 : 08:41:02
Wow, never seen a salmon snow either - stunning colours! They are all lovely :)
yola Posted - 06/07/2012 : 23:11:42
Beautiful snakes, i love the Salmon.
I have what i suspect is a Coral hes 2, and looks closer in colour to your Salmon than the Coral
manda88 Posted - 06/07/2012 : 16:06:33
Never thought I'd be saying this about any kind of snow, but damn that first salmon snow is amazing!! Lovely corns you have!
nusnakemum Posted - 06/07/2012 : 06:54:41
hiya, gorgeous snakes
Dalymad2 Posted - 05/07/2012 : 23:13:08
Excellant collection, thanks for sharing.
Okeetee Mick Posted - 05/07/2012 : 22:14:23
Lovely collection
IncurableFlirt Posted - 05/07/2012 : 21:37:40
Wow, fantastic collection. I'm loving your Coral Snow, he's beautiful! Thanks for sharing your awesome pics! :)
cornbreadandmilk Posted - 05/07/2012 : 21:28:29
quote:
Originally posted by voodoo

wow, the salmon snow is so pink! I love the bloodred though, I really want one

Thank you all for your awesome comments. They make me so excited to keep these little guys.

Thanks, the bloodred was my first corn in a very ling time.she got me back into snakes this pic is a little old. she has grown a bit more and is diffusing pleasantly. I actually picked her up in a mom and pop store after I had been stalking bloodreds for months.

mmmmm mm salmon with lemon glazed asparagus that sounded so good! makes me hunger!

I ordered the fire corn blindly out of Arizonan. I hadn't even seen pics of the actual snake. when he came in it was an excellent surprise to see how well he was colored up. He almost looks like a sun glow. His only down fall is he is a very picky eater.

The salmon snows are actually hard to find and no one really understands the genetic make up of a salmon snow. Its suppose to be anery,amel,hypo A. However you can tell the is a huge amount of difference between my salmon and coral snow. It is suggested that a so-called hitch hiker named red coat gene is responsible for creating the brilliant pink. As I said earlier not many really understand whats going on with red coat and Because of its nature the pink varies from breeding line.

Its got to be my favorite morph. I am very excited to breed up a clutch :)
Moppet Posted - 05/07/2012 : 20:44:14
Beautiful snakes I hadn't seen salmon snow before either. I love the fire the best though.
Hissyfit Posted - 05/07/2012 : 20:26:59
Wow the salmons are gorgeous, never seen that morph before. Really like the fire too, beautiful collection
Lozzy Posted - 05/07/2012 : 20:17:58
all of them are absolutely stunning, honestly cant pick a favorite!!!

Thanks for sharing!
Rachel Posted - 05/07/2012 : 20:10:44
They're all really great thanks for sharing, like your car too lol! That salmon is so bright!
Rachel Posted - 05/07/2012 : 19:44:48
They're all really great thanks for sharing, like your car too lol! That salmon is so bright!
kev 5 Posted - 05/07/2012 : 19:43:41
very nice looking snakes
Spreebok Posted - 05/07/2012 : 19:30:20
MMmm, loving the Fire, but maybe I'm biased lol!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000