The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Viv makeover

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Elicia Posted - 17/06/2012 : 22:40:23
Sorry if im bugging you all with pics ha ha. I found orange colored beech chips last week and couldn't wait to clean the viv out this evening also put in a branch that Ive sanded and soaked. I love the orange beech, it looks better in real life than in the pics, its really vibrant-

ps- The hides are both stuffed with aspen as I think it will be more comfy than the beech
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ScalySituation Posted - 18/06/2012 : 20:03:46
looks nice :)
Elicia Posted - 18/06/2012 : 20:03:11
Ooohh ive not seen purple one! My fave color! Might have a look see if I can find some of that! I just want something for the back wall now as its just chipboard and looks a bit ugly. I was going to hot glue ivy all over the back? Ill have a look in our rep shop tomorrow, going with my brother to get his first corn snake...hes caught the bug off me! Im so excited even though its not my snake!

I just started doing that Naomi as a compromise because I hate the way aspen looks in a viv but always imagine its comfier for a snake, so the compromise is she can have aspen in the hides lol.x
Naomi_Kate Posted - 18/06/2012 : 18:32:50
I like how you have set the Viv up! I might steal some of your ideas for mine! I love that you put Aspen in the coconut hide, thats love right there! :)
Hissyfit Posted - 18/06/2012 : 12:52:34
Looks nice
kev 5 Posted - 18/06/2012 : 07:18:32
looks good
QueenVic Posted - 18/06/2012 : 00:05:22
Love it, looks really good.
at a pet shop near me in Wakefield you can get loads of colours of beech chip :D
Ive only tried red and green, but they have orange and purple too lol

not been in a while, might have to call and get some

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000