The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Meet Apollo, approx 8 months old

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Moppet Posted - 30/05/2012 : 20:23:12
A few quick piccies of Apollo. Hope you like them (and that I have got it right and they work).

Apologies that some are blurry, camera is very very old and a bit rubbish (ahem, not the photographer's fault at all...).
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Isoldael Posted - 01/06/2012 : 13:21:26
My first thought was she was a miami :p. I need more practice! xD
Dancross0 Posted - 31/05/2012 : 18:25:51
Nice one, nice and dark with a little yellow coming through.
Hissyfit Posted - 31/05/2012 : 14:37:10
She's so sweet
Roffe Posted - 31/05/2012 : 14:29:09
aww what a little cutie
Figs Posted - 31/05/2012 : 13:39:08
What a cutie
Mamma Posted - 31/05/2012 : 12:45:12
he is lush
lupi lou Posted - 30/05/2012 : 22:35:58
quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

Aww another lovely litte anery :) I've just replied to your other post and now seen this - I'd definitely go for 2 pinks having seen the pics lol!

that was my thoughs on seeing pics
Blackcat Posted - 30/05/2012 : 21:38:20
quote:
Originally posted by Moppet

Thanks guys.

I think maybe two pinkies next time because it really didn't seem big enough. It was probably playing it safe to give her one pinkie judging by how quickly and easily she swallowed it and how little it stretched her going down and once swallowed. Safe is good though, should be an easy first meal to digest. She's sat in the hide in the warm end of her viv now so we'll see how long it takes to go through... If everything is okay, I will try two pinkies next time I think.

Sounds like a good plan on trying 2 pinkies next time, you will probably find it wont be long until she is ready for fuzzies
She is lovely - I have an Anery too.
Moppet Posted - 30/05/2012 : 21:25:50
Thanks guys.

quote:
Aww another lovely litte anery :) I've just replied to your other post and now seen this - I'd definitely go for 2 pinks having seen the pics lol!

Apollo wasn't supposed to be fed yet (meant to be settling in still) but she was looking for food and I felt sorry for her so I thawed and offered her a pinkie (in a separate container to her viv). She snapped it up sooooo fast. Gobbled it straight down, no hesitating at all. It did leave a visible lump in her belly but it wasn't a big lump and it was only noticable if you looked closely.

I think maybe two pinkies next time because it really didn't seem big enough. It was probably playing it safe to give her one pinkie judging by how quickly and easily she swallowed it and how little it stretched her going down and once swallowed. Safe is good though, should be an easy first meal to digest. She's sat in the hide in the warm end of her viv now so we'll see how long it takes to go through... If everything is okay, I will try two pinkies next time I think.
kev 5 Posted - 30/05/2012 : 21:19:22
very nice
smart bunny Posted - 30/05/2012 : 21:01:51
Donnie Posted - 30/05/2012 : 20:42:45
Lovely looking snake :)
ScalySituation Posted - 30/05/2012 : 20:28:42
lovely little wormie :D

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000