The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Posting photos from iPhone?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
adamczuk Posted - 14/05/2012 : 18:34:22
Hi there, does anyone know how to post photos using photobucket from your iPhone?? I've got some photos o my little fella and want to share them but I can't get them to work! Nightmare! Lol

Also do they mind the flash of a camera? Seems to me it might startle and stress them?

Adam
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
IncurableFlirt Posted - 15/05/2012 : 06:55:51
I've been photographing my snakes for years with and without flash and it has never negatively affected any of them. Of course, I'm not taking hundreds of pictures in one sitting, but one or two is definitely not going to hurt them.
cobweb251 Posted - 14/05/2012 : 23:00:43
I do it all the time, download the app for the iPhone then follow the instruction to upload from your phone to the app then once there hold the img link it will say the link has been copied, then come back to the site using the iPhone paste the link in the post and submit the post once refreshed you will then see the image.
Dancross0 Posted - 14/05/2012 : 19:17:22
I don't know about the smart phone Photobucket apps, but you can stick a cigarette paper over the flash to diffuse the light, and the snakes colours come out a bit better as well...
Donnie Posted - 14/05/2012 : 18:51:49
On the android app you go on the picture, click menu and then view links and copy the IMG code and paste it into your post on here. Can't imagine it is to different on the iPhone. I believe flash is not advised, I always switch mine off.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000