The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Eggs are here!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
manda88 Posted - 23/04/2012 : 14:12:30
My wonderful Kimi has laid 13 healthy eggs for the first time ever I'm so proud of her, I've had her since she was just a month old, and now here she is having babies of her own!

They look a bit spotty but I think that may be due to the fact she's not eaten since the beginning of the month, so they've not quite had as much calcium as I'd hope, but I can't complain too much at no slugs!

And here she is having a bath and a drink, she's lost 100g from her pre-gravid weight but I have no doubt she'll put it all back on nice and quickly as before she was gravid she'd never missed a feed in her life

SO FREAKIN' HAPPY!
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
343guiltyspark Posted - 25/04/2012 : 16:44:24
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

Awww the top one has a heart on it.

Congrats on the eggage, look forward to pipping piccies.

Lol! it does!
manda88 Posted - 24/04/2012 : 11:47:27
quote:
Originally posted by Lixra

quote:
Originally posted by manda88

Argh this is when I become the most annoying person in the world

Seriously? become?

Okay let's have a race. Your eggs were laid exactly one week after mine... if yours hatch first... I KEEL YOU!!

And GZ Glad to see Kimi is doing well

Haha yes, BECOME! to be fair I am pretty irritating Yours'll totally hatch first, I've got mine cooking at like 26c so they'll probably take forever and a day to hatch!
manda88 Posted - 24/04/2012 : 11:46:23
quote:
Originally posted by yola

Awww wow, congratulations manda, its soooo exciting isn't it. Be very intreasting to see what you get out hun.
Im waiting for my reverse okettee eggs to hatch, there due on the 21st of may. And my 2 new snakes locked last week, Anery het Lavender and Snopol, dont know what il get but im sooooo looking forward to that. Ohhh and I got my dream snake lol, Hypo lavender motley female (all 3 were from cymru corns, im soooo proud of them), shes beautifull. There's photos of my new ones on here somewhere lol.
Hope your well manda

Thanks Yola Best of luck with your RO and hope your two new ones produce for you! I saw the pics of your new ones, they're all so lovely, but damn that hypo lavender motley is STUNNING! Jamie has amazing quality snakes, I'm hoping to visit him this year too You should get 50% anerys and 50% anery lavenders from your snopal x anery pairing
Lixra Posted - 24/04/2012 : 11:38:26
quote:
Originally posted by manda88

Argh this is when I become the most annoying person in the world

Seriously? become?

Okay let's have a race. Your eggs were laid exactly one week after mine... if yours hatch first... I KEEL YOU!!

And GZ Glad to see Kimi is doing well
yola Posted - 24/04/2012 : 11:22:26
Awww wow, congratulations manda, its soooo exciting isn't it. Be very intreasting to see what you get out hun.
Im waiting for my reverse okettee eggs to hatch, there due on the 21st of may. And my 2 new snakes locked last week, Anery het Lavender and Snopol, dont know what il get but im sooooo looking forward to that. Ohhh and I got my dream snake lol, Hypo lavender motley female (all 3 were from cymru corns, im soooo proud of them), shes beautifull. There's photos of my new ones on here somewhere lol.
Hope your well manda
manda88 Posted - 24/04/2012 : 10:58:34
Cheers all One day down, 59 or so to go
kdlang Posted - 23/04/2012 : 20:32:00
Well done Kimi. Look forward to seeing the pipping photos. Hope you get a lovely bunch of surprises
smart bunny Posted - 23/04/2012 : 18:52:39
Awwww yay, go Kimiko! Can't wait to see the hatchys :D
Donnie Posted - 23/04/2012 : 18:17:16
Great news, good luck with the clutch
tordyjo Posted - 23/04/2012 : 18:14:59
thats fab, fingers crossed for you that you get some surprises
Okeetee Mick Posted - 23/04/2012 : 17:58:44
Exciting times
Lozzy Posted - 23/04/2012 : 17:55:12
Yay congrats Manda!look forward to hatching pics :P hehe x
manda88 Posted - 23/04/2012 : 16:55:32
When they start pipping I'll keep a close eye on the heart egg and do my very best to recognise which one it is that comes out!! If I'm very lucky it'll be the only one to pip at one time so it'll be obvious, or it'll be a different morph....will have to wait 2 months to find out!! Argh this is when I become the most annoying person in the world
scottishbluebird Posted - 23/04/2012 : 16:41:09
Congrats, had to scroll back to find the heart lol
ScalySituation Posted - 23/04/2012 : 16:38:04
great pic, nice size clutch, you'll have to put the egg with the heart seperate so you know who comes out ;) will have to be a keeper!!
manda88 Posted - 23/04/2012 : 16:18:39
Haha omg it so does!! KEEPER!!
lotabob Posted - 23/04/2012 : 15:15:47
Awww the top one has a heart on it.

Congrats on the eggage, look forward to pipping piccies.
manda88 Posted - 23/04/2012 : 15:12:47
Ooh yeah I forgot to say what the pairing was! She's granite het charcoal poss het amel lavender hypo stripe, and the male is an opal het hypo stripe, so I'll most likely have a clutch of normals with awesome hets, but there's the chance of more if her poss hets prove out can't wait to see those tiny faces poking through!
angriesthedgehog Posted - 23/04/2012 : 14:50:33
awesome and she is a beauty! Still waiting for angua lol
kev 5 Posted - 23/04/2012 : 14:40:38
congrats,hope it all goes well

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000