The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 My new Snakes (pic heavy)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
yola Posted - 15/04/2012 : 01:22:40
Here are pics as promised of my new additions
Here is my possibley Bloodred Motley (not sure thou!), i got him cos i thought he was an unusual colour and markings.

An Anery of some description with the Bloodred Motley, i thought he was pwettie too lol

Anery

Brought this beautie that i beleave to be a Coral, hes VERY pink and has a pearly shean to the pink

Heres my 3 new snakes that arrived on friday
Hypo Lavender Motley girl shes gorgeous

Rather big Anery het lavender girl, shes lovely

My Snopol boy, hes just sooo handsome

Snopol boy

Now these guys i got back with my (from my stepson and daughter in law) female Carolina whos in the container aswell. There is what i beleave to be a Goast Motley boy, Carolina that has a stripe down its neck and then down it body quite a few of its saddles are sort of split, almost like its trying to be a stripe, and a so called Miami, personly i dont think it is a Miami as it looks nothing like mine was and its saddles are sandy sort of colour, shes under weight, hasnt fed for a while apparently

My snow laying eggs

Special pic of 3 Slow Worms that myself and little boy found when we looked under a log, we put it back very gently lol
Hope you enjoyed
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
343guiltyspark Posted - 19/04/2012 : 18:36:15
Aww they are so cute
xkirsten92x Posted - 18/04/2012 : 11:02:49
There all so beautiful, your very lucky :)
yola Posted - 16/04/2012 : 20:56:26
Slow worms eat little slugs, snails, and other insects.
There a protected species and you cant move them by law.
Found another 1 under the same log on the way home from school but it had a lovely dark line all the way down its body. I got a lovely pic ofcourse lol
EmSquem Posted - 16/04/2012 : 20:53:43
Stunning snakes you've got there, I wish I had the space for that many! And I love the slow worm pics at the end, they're funny little things :)
smart bunny Posted - 16/04/2012 : 19:38:13
He he, that's not too bad - I was expecting it to be closer to 40 by now lol! Good luck with getting her eating xx

Also forgot to say, I love the slow worm pic, I've never seen one, would love to find one under a log like that!
burton2236 Posted - 16/04/2012 : 12:14:29
im now going to sound very stupid what do slow worns eat??
yola Posted - 16/04/2012 : 09:59:25
Smart bunny, shes definatly not dehydrated, just underweight from refusing to feed. Gonna try her on a small rat pup today. Will try and get a pic of the Carolina with the weird stripe thing going on later.
Ooops no iv not updated my sig sorry, iv actually got 31 corns lol

Thanks for all your lovely comments on my snakes
Hissyfit Posted - 16/04/2012 : 09:31:20
Lovely snakes. The hatchies are gorgeous
smart bunny Posted - 15/04/2012 : 17:43:22
Aww the little miami does look thin/dehydrated? :( Hope you get her back to health soon Yola! Ooooh that carolina, bit tricky to see under there - is it an aztec?

I love your new hatchies too! And what a fab pic of your snow laying.

So... how many snakes do you have now (sorry if you've already updates your sig lol!)?
ashby_steve Posted - 15/04/2012 : 13:57:38
Is that a butter snow?
its gorgeous
yola Posted - 15/04/2012 : 13:41:09
Kdlang, yeah she dont look great, shes very prettie, i think shes stressed as shes been in with a male as they were told it was male from a cornsnake breeder, ill probe her in a bit and seprate her iv given them pro biotic in there water to see if that helps them, the 4 in the tub are all under quarintine as theve not been feeding but the goast motley ate 2 mice the other nite so i dont think hel be a problem, il keep you updated on her
Mamma Posted - 15/04/2012 : 12:48:25
LOVE the pic of your snow laying eggs xx
kdlang Posted - 15/04/2012 : 12:36:58
They are beautys. The snopal really does look a chunky boy.

That poor miami(?) she does look in a bad way. I hope you can get her feeding again and healthy. Keep us posted with her progress
Okeetee Mick Posted - 15/04/2012 : 11:14:51
Very nice
yola Posted - 15/04/2012 : 11:08:17
Thank you guys, im very proud of the new ones I got deliverd on Friday from Jamie at Cymru Corns, there so healthy. The Snopol is sooo handsome he really is, I have had Blizzards but hes just stunning, hes a little over weight at 654g and has what looks like fatty lumps going down his sides. The Anery female weighs 554g and has fatty hips, shes ovulateing so shes paired with the Snopol now, I caught them mating last nite for 20mins, the little Hypo lavender weighs 216g and she layed eggs not so long ago with the previous owner,im feeding her up
kev 5 Posted - 15/04/2012 : 07:50:07
lovely snakes,really like the snopal
Donnie Posted - 15/04/2012 : 07:32:27
Lovely looking snakes :)
ScalySituation Posted - 15/04/2012 : 06:03:46
WOAH!!! what a stunning bunch :~)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000