The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Ive officiially joined the poop club!/some recent

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
paulie78 Posted - 30/03/2012 : 10:50:34
Hey guys sorry ive been lurking a bit of late ive been pretty bad again and have a seriously nasty infection kicking off in every part of my airways ugh annyway i thought you would all be pleased to hear ive officially joined the poop club after 9 months and 8 snakes lmao
Irwin was the first my lil cali king the first time i picked him up i got pooped on and musked and then since then ive been regular musked but he seems to be snapping out of the habit now thankfully lol he pooped on me a few times in the first week and then Ofelia decided to poop on me im sure its a conspiracy snake poop clearly gives off pheremones like a bee sting which attracts other snakes lmao

anyway thought id share some new pics of my lot lol Eddies still refusing to eat :( its been a month now lil git so im letting my riend take him back so he can work out his randiness issues with his ladyfriend lol

Eve posing (shes very good at posing)

Shadow posing

Buffy

Barl being nosey

Artemis had a surprisingly ferocious feed response the other night lol

19   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
EmSquem Posted - 31/03/2012 : 19:07:29
Great pics, you seriously have a snake addiction now :P
paulie78 Posted - 31/03/2012 : 17:42:28
quote:
Originally posted by nusnakemum

hmmm once you got 8 snakes you might as well have 10, hope you feel better v soon

Ten is my aim at least for now haha thats allowing me one new royal and one new corn from donnie but who knows i might be naughty and come back with more ;-)
nusnakemum Posted - 31/03/2012 : 16:19:39
hmmm once you got 8 snakes you might as well have 10, hope you feel better v soon
paulie78 Posted - 31/03/2012 : 14:03:08
quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

Hmm... but you didn't actually PLAN all the others did you Paulie? ;)

btw I have totally gone over to wanting a hypo now, and it's all your fault lol!

Well i planned Eddie pmsl as for getting a hypo good call mate im sure you wont regret it lol
smart bunny Posted - 31/03/2012 : 11:41:54
Hmm... but you didn't actually PLAN all the others did you Paulie? ;)

btw I have totally gone over to wanting a hypo now, and it's all your fault lol!
paulie78 Posted - 31/03/2012 : 00:45:29
Thanks guys i must get some pics of the others but Eddies away ofelias a wriggler and i forgot to add the Iwin pics lol Thankyou kez and yes they realy do cheer me up the really cool thing about the snakes is they are allergy friendly and because of my asthma and whatnot now dust can be a real problem which is why i wound down the fluffy collection to get snakes so no matter how many i get im never gonna have to worry about the dust they make lol ..not that im planning on buying more **shines halo** ;-)
Kez Posted - 30/03/2012 : 22:59:54
Sorry to hear you're poorly and hope you're soon feeling better

Eve and Shadow are looking particularly cute in those pics, they must cheer you up when you're feeling a bit low; I know our two do and many congrats on joining the dizzy heights of the poop club
scottishbluebird Posted - 30/03/2012 : 20:55:22
love that coil and water pic!
paulie78 Posted - 30/03/2012 : 18:40:42
Everybody loves Buffy thanks guys she is a lil darling but shes v blonde lmao shes uber docile but shes not the brighest of the clutch thats for sure shes lovely though wouldnt change her for the world
Dancross0 Posted - 30/03/2012 : 18:27:08
Nice pics! Buffy looks great. I like the stripe looking motleys.

Okeetee Mick Posted - 30/03/2012 : 17:17:48
Nice pics Paul and welcome to the club
Simmy_82 Posted - 30/03/2012 : 14:23:08
Thans Paulie. Lilith is only 66g. Is a CB11 too tho hatched end of June (ish). Fuzzies still leaving a little lump, so she may well be on them for a little longer. Thanks for the advice.
Donnie Posted - 30/03/2012 : 14:09:42
Some great pics. Artemis has got some coil on him, think he wanted to make sure that one was dead :)
paulie78 Posted - 30/03/2012 : 14:03:45
quote:
Originally posted by Simmy_82

Eve looks just like my Lilith. What Age/Size/Weight is she? What size feed is that she's eating. I think Lilith is almost ready for the next size up feed. Getting a Small mouse tomorrow to compare to my fuzzies and see what the difference is.

EDIT: Also, where do you get your hollowed out logs from?

Eves a cb11 born 2th of july if i recall shes 91 grams unsure about size shes not a wandering snake she prefers to be held and curled up around your fingers and hands so i havent really measured her lol
and just this week took her first hopper as shes getting quite big bless her before that she was finishing off the last of the small fuzzies i had 2 per meal as one just didnt seem to satisfy her or leave a bump the hollow cork bark came from exeter exotics for the pricey sum of 2 quid what a bargain lol
Simmy_82 Posted - 30/03/2012 : 13:24:23
Eve looks just like my Lilith. What Age/Size/Weight is she? What size feed is that she's eating. I think Lilith is almost ready for the next size up feed. Getting a Small mouse tomorrow to compare to my fuzzies and see what the difference is.

EDIT: Also, where do you get your hollowed out logs from?
smart bunny Posted - 30/03/2012 : 11:56:11
Oh Buffy is so dinky. I love the Artemis coil! I got pooped on for the first time the other night too! Corno has got hubby and kids loads of times, but that was the first time she got me, phewy!
kev 5 Posted - 30/03/2012 : 11:23:20
great pics
paulie78 Posted - 30/03/2012 : 11:01:34
Thanks mate i need to get some pics of ofelia but cant atm cause she just will not stay still and is still a bit scatty when handling but she hass grown and shes looking ace
ScalySituation Posted - 30/03/2012 : 10:56:33
buffy so cute :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000