The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Some Fresh Pics! Pic heavy!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
manda88 Posted - 19/03/2012 : 10:54:31
Took a bunch more photos of most of the snakes at the weekend so thought I'd share them with you all

Male lavender pewter, this boy has serious attitude, he's hilarious! He's a mini 14g and has the biggest 'tude out of any of my snakes by a long shot, S's up at me and strikes at the tub, has tagged me a few times, but he's so damn beautiful, and once he's out he's usually fine!!

His future lover, female lavender pewter, who is the total opposite to him, sweet as anything, she even ate in my hands a couple of weeks back.

Half a tonne of pics of the female diffused stripe, love her!

Akiko, female diffused/bloodred/whatever

Kimiko, female granite, one of the girls that's breeding at the moment

Marty, male tessera

Zora, female platinum

Pebble, female ultramel anery caramel motley

Storm, male hypo lavender

Poppy, female amel stripe

And lastly, Alba, female diffused ghost

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
manda88 Posted - 23/03/2012 : 11:28:11
Oh I don't mind, as long as you get what you want!! At least one of mine can be a back up if you don't find something in the mean time plus it depends how many I get anyway, if I only get 2 or 3 then I'll probably keep them all
smart bunny Posted - 23/03/2012 : 11:26:59
Lol you're trying to talk yourself out of a sale of your hatchies!! Will discuss with hubby tonight :p
manda88 Posted - 23/03/2012 : 11:16:32
Ooh it's gorgeous! It is a little on the thick side but not fat enough for it to have a noticable lump either side of its vent like some fatties I've seen. Ask them what they're feeding it and just feed it less often and a smaller mouse BUY IT!
smart bunny Posted - 23/03/2012 : 10:59:32
I know but I can't I'm thinking long term here and trying so hard to be sensible lol! (Hubby wants a hoggy in the future too lol!)

While you're here, can you have a quick look at this post - does the snake look a little on the chubby side to you or OK? I didn't want to say anything on the post itself lol! I know I know, it's not a hatchy, but it neeeeeeds a new home..... http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=22689
manda88 Posted - 23/03/2012 : 10:52:25
Amel, hypo or normal stripes keep their stripes forever, whereas the bloodred stripes will (or should) lose them completely over time, so you're right they will just turn out solid red.
We got the train up to see him, from Guildford to Waterloo and then Waterloo East to Falconwood, was much easier than it sounds!
When you can't decide what morph to get, the answer is always to buy them all
smart bunny Posted - 23/03/2012 : 10:15:03
Nooo, it's all too difficult - how am I supposed to choose just ONE snake to have? I'm like a kid in a sweet shop who can only purchase a single sweet!! I cannot decide between amel stripe, hypo stripe, normal stripe, and now looking at that thread, there are bloodred stripes and hypo striped bloods, arrrrgghh!!! Which ones show the stripes most as adults, the amels I'd guess? Do the blood stripes just turn into pretty much plain red snakes?!

He's a bit trickier to get to as well - I can visit you, Manda, whilst I visit my sister, or get her to come to you, but that's more a single nasty journey there and back... that's what I'm telling myself to prevent me buying anything today lol!
manda88 Posted - 23/03/2012 : 09:58:01
I like your thinking
Dancross0 Posted - 23/03/2012 : 09:38:01
I would've done, but I've just got vivs for the girls! But I have got 3 empty fauns, so I reckon they might be filled when the 2012 hatchies are available....
manda88 Posted - 23/03/2012 : 09:35:12
Do it, Dan, dooooo iiiiit! He's a really nice guy, I will definitely be visiting him again I'm looking forward to the 2012 corn run list!!
Dancross0 Posted - 23/03/2012 : 09:23:28
Great pics!

I've been looking at that thread as well, some of the bloodred stripes and miami motleys look brilliant. And he's about half hours drive away from my work....
manda88 Posted - 23/03/2012 : 09:15:57
Sister to mine! In London, she's £112 along with a whole bunch of their other siblings, go over to the dark side and PM the member called ballpiefun, he has tonnes of amazing corns for sale at the moment, his thread is called 'uptown corns at downtown prices - usa bred' I need to stop looking at the thread cos I want more
smart bunny Posted - 22/03/2012 : 21:51:53
I just happen to know that the diffused stripes' sister is still for sale

Arrrgh don't tempt me!! Really? How old is she? Whereabouts - in Surrey?... I was after a hatchy though ideally...
Elicia Posted - 21/03/2012 : 23:36:18
Marty :O :O :O :O Gorgeous!!!!
manda88 Posted - 20/03/2012 : 21:13:47
No way, Storm is a great name for anything, my favourite horse at college was called Storm!
Thante Posted - 20/03/2012 : 20:26:11
love the male lavender pewter, he's adorable.
I used to have a rabbit called Storm, everyone would tell me it was a daft name for a pet. Glad someone else thinks differently !
Toki Posted - 20/03/2012 : 10:30:13
Fantastic pics .... I want them all!!
manda88 Posted - 20/03/2012 : 09:32:47
I just happen to know that the diffused stripes' sister is still for sale, and I hate to admit it but she has an even better stripe than mine....the only reason I didn't get that one was because I didn't know the other one existed I still LOVE mine though, she's so beautiful.
Glad everyone likes the pics
smart bunny Posted - 19/03/2012 : 19:19:15
Hmm, I reckon you should give me the diffused stripe just 'cos you feel sorry for me not having a stripe...

All lovely pics as always Manda!
kev 5 Posted - 19/03/2012 : 18:54:43
great pics,lovely snakes
Donnie Posted - 19/03/2012 : 18:07:11
Great pics as ever, wish some of mine would come out as good

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000