The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Setup Sorted

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Donnie Posted - 11/03/2012 : 23:02:59
As my better half was working tonight I have taken full advantage and finally got my set-ups as I wanted them (originally in separate rooms). Only a few of her items moved that I am sure I will get grief about in the morning but it is done now and she wont move them hehe

Just to reassure me with the plastic faun, is the lid secure enough as it is or are there some clips or something that I should get to make sure he does not lift it? He was on a bookshelf before with two heavy books to make sure he would not lift it. It clipped down pretty well, just a bit paranoid and don't wont to come down in the morning to no snakey.

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mamma Posted - 12/03/2012 : 09:13:09
You could use bulldog clips to secure the lid I do this with my non -brand rubs
smart bunny Posted - 12/03/2012 : 07:37:34
Looking cool :) I love those little vivs, just wish they made them big enough for an adult :(
ShaneyyWithWiz Posted - 12/03/2012 : 01:18:27
Agree with Scottishbluebird, Faun will be absolute fine. As for set-up looks really nice love the thermometers
scottishbluebird Posted - 12/03/2012 : 00:57:44
Looks good, as for the faun, i have never had any problem with the lid., but if it makes you feel better, put the books back on top!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000