The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Work in progress

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
paulie78 Posted - 04/03/2012 : 22:45:18
Hey guys what a day im pooped!!

First things first hand to dismantle my old desk and assemble one of the new vivs then move the vivs into place and put everything back and clear up all the mess of which there was a surprisng amount lol i now have a teeny tiny desk squeezed into the corner but meh as long as the snakes are happy lol
now just need to seal a few of the vivs before letting the snakes loose add the climbing branches that i spent the afternoon stripping the bark from sanding them then baking in the oven lol add some locks and handles flesh out with some fake plants job done lol was so looking forward to seeing shadow in his viv tonight but unfortunately we didnt have the right screws to fit the bulb gaurd :-( so hes gotta stay in his rub till tomorrow

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
paulie78 Posted - 06/03/2012 : 00:29:09
quote:
Originally posted by Hissyfit

Looks good! Will be great when the snakes move in, you'll never want to watch tv again

Barely want to watch tv as it is all the good shows are off air atm ugh lol
Thanks though guys i know it doesmnt look much atm but im hoping pretty soon itll loook quite decent i have limited funds so cant afford to do a lot all at once lol all my moneys gone on equipment for the royal lately lol
smart bunny Posted - 05/03/2012 : 20:33:58
He he, a tower of vivs! I neeeeeed another snake, Corno is heading into blue again, I'm jealous of your bunch!! :(
Hissyfit Posted - 05/03/2012 : 18:59:04
Looks good! Will be great when the snakes move in, you'll never want to watch tv again
Mamma Posted - 05/03/2012 : 17:39:36
all of mine will be in vivs too again. just a personal preference to me
paulie78 Posted - 05/03/2012 : 17:31:48
this was a seriously angst ridden task for me lol i am a creature of habit and i dont like change but i wanted my snakes to be kept in vivs not rubs future purchases may be kept in a rack temporarily untill i have space for more vivs lol nothing against racks i just love being able to watch them exploring lol
Mamma Posted - 05/03/2012 : 14:28:13
looks good. Take it easy though and dont wear yourself out xx
Blackcat Posted - 05/03/2012 : 13:58:58
Sounds like you had a busy day, but looking good.
Bet Shadow loves his new viv when he gets to go in.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000