The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 My Amel corn and set up (tango)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
danny Posted - 12/02/2012 : 18:43:24
There not the best quality as its coming up to shed shes 4 months and a week do you think she is a good size ?
All the best

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lupi lou Posted - 12/02/2012 : 19:49:48
nice pics he looks big! 8's about 7 months and is probably about the same size. i agree with you thistle about the digital thermometers, i started with a dial one and just couldn't get on with it! now have a digi one and my mat temps are stable now!
danny Posted - 12/02/2012 : 19:49:29
Ok i shall remove the tape shortley thank you for the pre warning i have been useing the bottom of a milk bottle as a water dish as it is deeper but i shall swap them back over :), the one you can see in the picture is a hydrometer just for a rough estimate :)

Danny
thistle Posted - 12/02/2012 : 19:37:34
Tango is gorgeous and looks a good size for his age.

His tub looks good, though I will say that those dial thermometers are useless, you are much better getting a digital one with a probe, which you need to put in the tub just above the heat mat. You can get a digital thermometer on eBay for a few quid, just do a search for digital aquarium thermometers. Another thing is that it looks like you have electrical tape or something around your water dish. It's obvious you've done that to stop Tango hurting himself on the sharp edge of the dish, but tape is really a big no-no in snake enclosures as it can end up stuck fast to the snake, which could lead to an expensive vet visit or worse.
ScalySituation Posted - 12/02/2012 : 18:44:11
very large for only 4mnts!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000