The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 A few 11s

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
manda88 Posted - 02/02/2012 : 12:15:04
That's right, mooooooore pics, my apologies if anyone's getting bored of them haha, I just can't stop taking pics!

Pebble the ultramel anery caramel motley

Zeke the pied sided diffused being unphotogenic

Marty the tessera also being unphotogenic

Unnamed female cinder

And finally my unnamed male charcoal

I'm gutted that his face is out of focus in this pic, would have been awesome!

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
manda88 Posted - 04/02/2012 : 15:37:48
Thanks Kath
Kath Posted - 04/02/2012 : 09:54:15
Great pics as usual Manda & beautiful snakes... we'll never tire of your pics!!
manda88 Posted - 03/02/2012 : 11:19:06
Go for it, Dan! I'll look forward to seeing more pics of your beautiful lot!
Dancross0 Posted - 03/02/2012 : 09:38:26
Great pics Manda! I'm gonna have to steal borrow a few of your photography tips....

manda88 Posted - 03/02/2012 : 09:23:06
Get shovelling that Neopolitan!! (Totally of topic, but I just typed in neopolitan on google just to make sure I was talking about the right one, and it suggested I meant Neopets, OMG I had those years ago and totally forgot about them, I feel really bad that I've neglected them even thought they're not real!!)
Mort I love your pics!! They're always in focus and far more interesting to look at than my lot doing nothing on a piece of card haha, I always getpooppics of mine in their tubs so it's kind of habit now for me to get the card out for photos If you've not got any coloured card or something at home, a good thing to use is a black shirt spread out on a flat surface like a coffee table other colours don't seem to work as well, I used a blue one once and it looked a bit odd, but it might be worth giving it a try if you don't have a black one
sue2012 Posted - 03/02/2012 : 02:20:22
looks like a lot of people will be trying this trick to get some fab pics of ther snakes that will of corse include me lol well in a few days only fed last night but can wait to give it a go ill be on the look out for pics that people have got using this method lol xx
scottishbluebird Posted - 03/02/2012 : 01:11:20
Great pics as usual, love the hassle of having to eat ice cream to get a decent pic lol
Mort13 Posted - 02/02/2012 : 22:42:03
Ooh cheers,I'm going to go and buy some scrummy ice cream,for photography purposes of course......just like the GU puddings that I only eat because theres a snake water bowl thrown in.
Then to find something decent to plop the snakes on,although my pics will never be up to your standards.
manda88 Posted - 02/02/2012 : 19:41:15
LOL love it, Scaly! I've not noticed just how cute her little face really is until now!
The egg box trick is awesome, the thing I use most of the time is actually an oval shaped dome thing that is meant to clip on the bottom of my cheese grater haha, but it's perfect for the smaller hatchlings! For the bigger 11s and the 10s I used the egg box, and for anyone bigger I just use an Exo Terra hide but that doesn't work so well, an ice cream tub would work better. I need to get a new piece of card that's bigger and cleaner than my current one so I can fit the adults and the royals on it!
Okeetee Mick Posted - 02/02/2012 : 19:17:04
Cracking pics yet again
Mort13 Posted - 02/02/2012 : 17:06:24
Guess who's just gone to the fridge and ripped the lid of the egg box lol. Been wondering what to use to settle my hatchies down for piccies,too thick to think of that lol Cheers!
What do you use for your adults?

Pebble is gorgeous,and the Cinder has the most beautiful eyes!
Georgina Posted - 02/02/2012 : 16:29:05
im falling for tesseras big time! there are so perfect x :)
WannaCornSnakeTeen Posted - 02/02/2012 : 16:15:34
pebble is soooo cute
ScalySituation Posted - 02/02/2012 : 15:40:31
Pebble is ultracute not ultramel :P
thistle Posted - 02/02/2012 : 15:39:41
Fantastic! Post as many pics as you like, we never get bored of looking at snakey photos.
manda88 Posted - 02/02/2012 : 14:02:13
Gosh I use a lot of smileys...
manda88 Posted - 02/02/2012 : 14:01:20
Thanks for the comments guys! Haha I know I'm a right fuss pot when it comes to pics, it's only ever ever ever so slightly out of focus, but it's really bugging me I like it to be pin sharp like the eye on the close up of the cinder
It took me a while to understand why 'Ella' haha, I'm so dumb I know someone called Ella so they'd think I'm naming it after them! Got a rabbit called Charlie, and Cindy makes me think of the doll thank you for the suggestions though!
To get pics like this I sit them underneath the lid of an egg box for a few seconds, then lift the lid off and snap a few, most of them are really well behaved and just sit still and pose
marc_sg Posted - 02/02/2012 : 13:34:32
quote:
Originally posted by nickyff

wow- fab pics as ever... but blimey yr fussy- that one out of focus????? really can't see it-
perfectionism...

pretty snakes, excellent photography

name for a female cinder, has to be ella, surely?

i didnt realise that them pictures are perfect. i cant see a single pixel out of place
nickyff Posted - 02/02/2012 : 13:30:58
wow- fab pics as ever... but blimey yr fussy- that one out of focus????? really can't see it-
perfectionism...

pretty snakes, excellent photography

name for a female cinder, has to be ella, surely?
marc_sg Posted - 02/02/2012 : 13:11:07
nice pics. for the unnamed how about sum thing easy like cinder= cindy and charcoal= charlie

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000