The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 A couple more corn pics

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
manda88 Posted - 05/01/2012 : 12:03:09
Rosie the lavender het amel diffused poss het hypo stripe

Jimmy the hypo lavender het amel diffused poss het stripe (not sure where that yellow neck has come from!!)

Storm the hypo lavender het amel diffused poss het stripe

Pebble the ultramel anery caramel motley

Tiger the normal het amel charcoal lavender sunkissed

Akiko the bloodred poss het hypo cinder

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
manda88 Posted - 08/01/2012 : 00:03:46
Platinums really are beautiful, I love the mirror sheen to their scales! I promise I'll take better pics for you next time
Okeetee Mick Posted - 07/01/2012 : 19:37:58
She's getting pretty big, 43g when I weighed her a few days before Christmas How's yours getting on?

Doing great thanks, mirror image of yours but not as big, only 30 gms. Lovely pics, thought you would have used the white card lol.
manda88 Posted - 06/01/2012 : 23:31:30
I love her eyes too, really similar to cinder eyes I bought her from Procorns back in July when she was teeny tiny, she was my first 2011 purchase!
Emmy1 Posted - 06/01/2012 : 23:23:07
Her eyes are beautiful! Another fantastic specimen. Is this another you bred yourself?
manda88 Posted - 06/01/2012 : 22:50:28
Cheers guys! Zora the platinum is doing great thank you! And just to prove it I just took some quick pics for you I'm too lazy to get the white card out for proper pics though at the moment haha, I'll take some better ones of her when she next sheds!

She's getting pretty big, 43g when I weighed her a few days before Christmas How's yours getting on?
Okeetee Mick Posted - 06/01/2012 : 21:34:24
Great pics as always Manda, how's the Platinum girl doing?
monalisa70 Posted - 06/01/2012 : 19:41:14
wow there all beautiful
Hissyfit Posted - 06/01/2012 : 18:33:25
Lovely snakes, but Pebble is just gorgeous
manda88 Posted - 06/01/2012 : 18:28:36
Haha sure does!!
Emmy1 Posted - 06/01/2012 : 18:21:28
And more pics for us!!
manda88 Posted - 06/01/2012 : 16:12:17
Fortunately we've just had some good news, my solicitor seems to think we may be able to exchange next week which means MORE CORNS!! Haha.
smart bunny Posted - 06/01/2012 : 16:04:11
quote:
Originally posted by manda88

You can stack 3 vivs on top of each other

Oh yeah I know... it's OK, I've plans for the future, just not all at once!

Moving is a nightmare, hope it gets sorted for you soon. I think it took 4 months from start to finish for us, and there was not even any chain involved on either side, and we were both keen to get a move on!
manda88 Posted - 06/01/2012 : 15:43:32
You can stack 3 vivs on top of each other haha I'm such a bad influence. Ooh yeah Tadworth isn't far at all, cool And thank you! It was all going well until the seller's solicitors got involved, they've screwed everything up! We started the process in October and were supposed to exchange contracts last month but it didn't happen because of them, we're getting rather frustrated to say the least! And it might not even happen this month either, but fingers crossed!
smart bunny Posted - 06/01/2012 : 15:05:31
He he, the only 'problem' is hubby said we can only get 2 (thinking of the size of viv's for adult snakes) and he'd really like one too so he's going to feel a bit left out lol! Corno is officially our son's, but of course she'll be with us for at least the next oooh.... 12yrs, and probably her whole life as it will be a long time before son has his own place! So Corno can kind of be hubby's and the next one can be mine He already knows I want one for my birthday.... or it could be a very early Xmas present.... or an anniversary present, that's in May.... he he he

Sis lives in Tadworth, so not far at all, just have to be nice to her a couple of months beforehand, excellent lol!

Edit : Oh, and good luck with the move!
manda88 Posted - 06/01/2012 : 14:47:46
quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

*Squeal of excitement*

Hmm, probably should OK with hubby first lol, but it is MY birthday

I am definitely interested, so will be paying close attention to your posts, please put my name down!!

(Also my sis lives in Surrey so it would be easy for her to collect, I've got it all planned already rofl!)

Just out of interest (I'm still new to this!) they normally breed in March, is that right? So hatchlings normally become available in the summer? Or have I got that all wrong?

*Calm down, clam down, there's not even any eggs yet lol*

Hubby shmubby, get what you want!! Haha. They won't be expensive so he can't complain Your name is officially down! That's cool that your sis lives in Surrey, when the time comes I'll be living in Guildford so hopefully that's an easy place for her to get to
I'm going to start pairing them this time next month because hopefully by then I will be in my new house, but if not then it'll be March. Last year I started pairing mid-Feb and they actually started locking in March, eggs came in May and they hatched July, so it'll be a while yet I'm afraid, but it depends on the snakes too so it might be before or it might be after, we'll have to wait and see!
smart bunny Posted - 06/01/2012 : 13:14:40
*Squeal of excitement*

Hmm, probably should OK with hubby first lol, but it is MY birthday

I am definitely interested, so will be paying close attention to your posts, please put my name down!!

(Also my sis lives in Surrey so it would be easy for her to collect, I've got it all planned already rofl!)

Just out of interest (I'm still new to this!) they normally breed in March, is that right? So hatchlings normally become available in the summer? Or have I got that all wrong?

*Calm down, clam down, there's not even any eggs yet lol*
manda88 Posted - 06/01/2012 : 12:53:20
I hope so! The parents of the potential stripes are both only het stripe, so theoretically a quarter of the babies will be stripes, and I'm gonna want to keep at least two for myself, so if you want one I can put your name down and I can let you know? You're the only person to show interest so far so you'll have first pick!
smart bunny Posted - 06/01/2012 : 12:47:27
They are all gorgeous

Hmm... so you may have some stripes huh?.....
Dancross0 Posted - 06/01/2012 : 10:20:19
All gorgeous snakes, but I really like Akiko and Pebble.
manda88 Posted - 06/01/2012 : 10:09:21
Thanks for your comments, guys! Glad you like them!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000