The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Candy cane and miami corns

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Becca Posted - 05/12/2011 : 10:56:34
Here are a couple of pics of my candy cane and miami corns..im soo in love!

Candy cane striked at the pinkie.. Miami was a bit backwards in his/her feed

16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Becca Posted - 06/12/2011 : 18:12:10
Ooo anery's are next on my list

Thanx for your help
yola Posted - 06/12/2011 : 14:15:59
Becca they change so much, the white borders dont look much but as they get older they get a little bigger.
I have a yearling RO in the pics and 2 hatchlings from my breeding this year, they have the same dad. If you look at the difference between them youl see what I mean with the white borders, they come on with age.

Black/grey okette, you must mean one of my Anerys hun
Hissyfit Posted - 06/12/2011 : 09:28:48
Beautiful little ones
Becca Posted - 06/12/2011 : 09:18:29
quote:
Originally posted by yola

Il put some pics up for you later of my Reverse Okeetees when my kidies have gone to bed.
Or you could search for my thread on the Photos bit, its called "meet my collection" there's pics of them on there.

Had a look through your collection and have to say mine looks very similar to your 2ft RO!!! -same marking etc except mine doesnt have anywhere near as much orange!.. i suppose time will tell!

Some stuning snakes you have there loving the black/grey Okeetee!!
smart bunny Posted - 05/12/2011 : 19:58:33
Aww they're both lovely
Okeetee Mick Posted - 05/12/2011 : 18:41:43
Very nice
yola Posted - 05/12/2011 : 18:09:34
Il put some pics up for you later of my Reverse Okeetees when my kidies have gone to bed.
Or you could search for my thread on the Photos bit, its called "meet my collection" there's pics of them on there.
hannah2016 Posted - 05/12/2011 : 16:29:13
i love candy canes!! your so lucky!
scottishbluebird Posted - 05/12/2011 : 16:21:46
really pretty
Becca Posted - 05/12/2011 : 13:45:56
Yep the carolina looks identical to mine.. im not fussed either way as they are both lovely morphs!

As for the candycane... it has the slightest hint of peach on its head area and a bit below, seems to show more on the pic than in real life!

I suppose we will see as they mature.. whichever morphs i am chuffed with them.

Thanx for your comments
Simmy_82 Posted - 05/12/2011 : 13:08:12
Agree with Manda on the morpths!
manda88 Posted - 05/12/2011 : 12:24:51
Both very pretty The top one looks like a young amel to me, still got it's white background but starting to get the orange tinge between the saddles, if it doesn't get any more orange and the background stays white then it's a candycane It's not a reverse okeetee as they have thick white borders around the orange saddles.
The bottom one is a carolina/normal/wild type/whatever you want to call it to be classed as a miami it would have a grey background.
Becca Posted - 05/12/2011 : 11:31:44
I'll try and get another clearer pic of both - proving to be difficult as they are soo quick lol
Becca Posted - 05/12/2011 : 11:31:06
They are 2011 hatchlings so fairly small... as for the morphs the candy cane does look alot like reverse okeetee when i googled it and the miami i have no idea im just going on what it was sold as- to be fair it was the "brightest" coloured out of the choice of miamis

Any ideas on possible morphs?
yola Posted - 05/12/2011 : 11:05:15
Awww there very sweet.
Your candy cane looks very much like my Reverse Okettes that I bred this year, I kept 3 back as I just couldnt help myself and there just sooo gorgeous
Midge Posted - 05/12/2011 : 11:03:26
They look tiny! The candy cane is gorgeous are you sure that is a Miami though? He looks to have an orange body rather than grey?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000