The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Finally got Snap :D and Midget hehehehe

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Becky_Ben Posted - 20/11/2011 : 22:27:28
Very pic heavy sorry :P

Snap is the amel and midget is the 'normal', i think lol.

Snap

Midget

Just so you know guys, these 2 were housed together when i got them they are now seperated :)
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Becky_Ben Posted - 21/11/2011 : 23:34:58
hehehe nope i didnt steal flicka but he is a beaut too :) Thanks again guys x
smart bunny Posted - 21/11/2011 : 20:10:50
Dead cute :)
hannah2016 Posted - 21/11/2011 : 17:10:34
aww, sooo cute. and did you steal my flicka, cuz i swear that amel looks just like mine... lol :)
Becky_Ben Posted - 21/11/2011 : 15:46:42
Lol thanks guys, yea i split them up 2 days after i got them, they only came with a water bowl and substrate and MITES :( and no hides !!!, the viv came with the snakes midget is in the one they came with and snap is in pops old 60l rub, YES its bigger than reccomended but they both love the space just like pop and crackle do. They are all in tanks that are said to be too big for them but they all explore every inch, eat well every week with out doubt and are perfect for handling so im not putting them in anything smaller. Pop was in the 60l rub and he's only 6 months old but i upgraded him after he hid away for 2 weeks in the small rub, since he is in his 3ft long viv he has been eager to eat waiting on his branches for me to get him out for handling and having lots of fun moving around the viv :D My snakes seem to like bigger spaces. But thank you for the concern :)
Plus these 2 new guys are amazing to handle soooo calm for hatchies i got told they were 9 months old hehehe im a novice but even i knew that was wrong the rep shop that sexed them said 5 weeks if there lucky he has seen hatchies bigger than these 2 luckily they both eat fine and ive not had a shed off them yet and managed to get rid of the mites finally ! phew lol
garrie Posted - 21/11/2011 : 14:39:02
With corns that cute...a thread being pic heavy shouldn't be a problem
ScalySituation Posted - 21/11/2011 : 11:41:33
how is midget being housed? cos i would have thought that large looking viv would have freaked him out, hatchies don't like oodles of space.
Hissyfit Posted - 21/11/2011 : 11:39:52
Nice looking pair, bet they'll be much happier now they have their own space
scottishbluebird Posted - 21/11/2011 : 08:08:46
nice, glad you decided to separate them
SexyBear77 Posted - 20/11/2011 : 22:57:09
Aww, they are very cute!! Good shout on splitting them up too.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000