The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Cherry, Tequ and a baby grass snake

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Thante Posted - 03/11/2011 : 16:24:58
Been a while since i have posted here. Spent almost a year without internet since moving house, and now i finally have access again :D. It feels good

So here are some recent pictures of Cherry and Tequila, there both doing reasonably well. Cherry is going to the vets tonight as she has had a strange lump on her neck for a few weeks, but other then that there all good.

Tequ

Cherry

Couple of months i also got to meet another little snake while having a picnic in the sun at a local national trust site called Erddig. He decided to join our picnic for a little while before he disappeared into the grass.
An absolutely tinny baby grass snake!!

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
EmSquem Posted - 10/11/2011 : 19:13:06
Lol awesome exercise course! I love the baby grass snake SOO cute
Thante Posted - 09/11/2011 : 16:27:23
quote:
Originally posted by Spreebok

No, you're not, unless they're injured I think. I wouldn't really take it mind, it's just expressing how cute I think it is x3

Exactly.
I did check him over to make sure that he was healthy, no scale damage or anything. But he was perfect, which is a good thing, but it ment i had no excuse not to let him go on his way. I hope he is doing well, and not decided to go and say hi to people who may not like snakes and might hurt him.
paulie78 Posted - 08/11/2011 : 16:44:12
awesome snakes and that grass snake omg sooo cute !! love the workout box too very cool idea you should patent it lol
Simmy_82 Posted - 08/11/2011 : 16:21:41
You can get captive bred ones. I looked into husbandary for them. Very interesting.
Spreebok Posted - 08/11/2011 : 16:18:33
No, you're not, unless they're injured I think. I wouldn't really take it mind, it's just expressing how cute I think it is x3
Simmy_82 Posted - 07/11/2011 : 16:04:53
Are you allowed to take them from the wild?
Spreebok Posted - 07/11/2011 : 15:58:34
That grass snake would have come home with me, so painfully adorable :D
tordyjo Posted - 07/11/2011 : 14:16:19
that grass snake is teeny, so cute.

Am also loving the workout maze - what an ingenious idea (have i spelt that right?
thistle Posted - 06/11/2011 : 23:19:54
Both your snakes are beautiful. Tequila is gorgeous, I'm looking forward to my caramel motley getting the more golden colouring as he gets older. Cherry's maze is a fantastic idea.

The ickle grass snake is just adorable!
jonoandapril Posted - 04/11/2011 : 17:57:04
nicking your idea for the workout box! making one as we speak! i want a grass snake now... lots of walks in national trust parks methinks... is there even a care sheet? ;P
ScalySituation Posted - 04/11/2011 : 10:59:59
that grsss snake is a little darling!!! aww
Mort13 Posted - 04/11/2011 : 09:32:31
Brill pics,Cherry is looking great.
I've totally fallen in love with that grass snake though,how adorable! You're so lucky to have had such an encounter.
Emmy1 Posted - 03/11/2011 : 22:34:06
That maze is amazing! Cool idea! What a suprise guest at your picnic! Hope he didn't eat all the cake.
Thante Posted - 03/11/2011 : 21:46:11
@Casta - I was surprised too. expected it to be really scarred but he was just wondering around with no fear or anything. he was better with people then Tequila !!

@hillzi - i thought the same thing about the tape, the new one i'm doing (she pooped in that one haha) has a solid base so its not going to need anything except holes cut in it, its just card.

@Dancross0 - Was very tempted to take him home, but he was perfectly healthy so i couldn't justify it. If he had been ill in some way or injured i would have helped out. Its just nice t have seen it, I've never seen a wild grass snake before and it makes me happy that there breading somewhere so close :D
kdlang Posted - 03/11/2011 : 20:57:31
Nice to see Cherry and Tequila again. Cherrys box is a great idea. Looks like she had lots of fun.

That baby grass snake is gorgeous. Amazing that it was relaxed enough for you to hold it. I always look for them when I am out with the dog but I think he scares them off long before I get chance to see them
Dancross0 Posted - 03/11/2011 : 20:46:28
Your snakes are gorgeous! And bless the baby grass snake, I would've been hard pressed to leave it behind.......
hillzi Posted - 03/11/2011 : 20:14:01
Nice snakes! Sorry to be typical but I'd reconsider the design of your workout box thing, sellotape near snakes isn't advised..! good idea though!
nusnakemum Posted - 03/11/2011 : 19:53:38
lovely snakes and how lucky for you to meet the baby grass snake - very cute
Hissyfit Posted - 03/11/2011 : 19:17:56
Lovely snakes, the box idea is a good one I love the baby grass snake, would fit in my pocket nicely
Casta Posted - 03/11/2011 : 18:57:43
your snakes are beautiful but i'm sorry no adult can compete with a baby. i'm amazed it allowed you to tough it never mind it coming onto your hand

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000