The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 My CB10 Corns 1 Year On! Pic Heavy!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
manda88 Posted - 04/10/2011 : 13:29:45
Well everyone loves a good progression thread, so here's another one for you!

Here's Kimiko my female granite the day I bought her in July 2010

And here she is yesterday at over 250g!

Here's Akiko my female bloodred, again the day I bought her along with Kimiko

And this is her yesterday at over 200g!

This is Duende my male lavender shortly after I bought him from last year's Kempton show

And here he is now looking extremely fat, he's on a diet and exercising daily so hopefully he'll slim down a bit!!

Here's tiny Tambo my male anery caramel motley, he was from Kempton too and a cheeky purchase!

I couldn't get a pic of him yesterday cos he's in shed, but this one's fairly recent, he's just over 100g now, been quite a slow grower compared to some others!

This is Poppy, female amel stripe last year

And here she is yesterday at over 150g!

This is Haribo, male plasma, bought him at Portsmouth show last year

And this is him yesterday at over 150g, looking desperate for a poo!!

Here's Topaz, female anery lavender, not long after I got her in November

And here she is yesterday at around 100g!

And finally, Topaz's lavender brother Simba

And here he is yesterday at about 80g!

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
EmSquem Posted - 31/10/2011 : 20:23:02
Wow they're amazing, though I must say that Akiko is my fav
manda88 Posted - 11/10/2011 : 21:09:04
quote:
Originally posted by SheWolfey

Wow, your snakes are gorgeous! Its very interesting to see the difference not only in size but colour
I love Kimiko! She is truly beautiful

Thank you! You are now Kimiko's best friend
SheWolfey Posted - 11/10/2011 : 19:11:25
Wow, your snakes are gorgeous! Its very interesting to see the difference not only in size but colour
I love Kimiko! She is truly beautiful
manda88 Posted - 11/10/2011 : 19:04:55
quote:
Originally posted by Mnementh

Cheers Manda , probably have always been over cautious when feeding , may try the 5 day schedule for the pinkies and fuzzies and see how they go , thanks :)

Dunno why my post appeared twice above :/
This year's hatchies I'm feeding every 4-6 days, my bright pink hypo lav is huge already but I he's been big since the day he hatched really, in fact it probably won't be long til he's on fuzzies!
If you have a set of digital scales you could weigh them each month to see how much they gain, I weigh all of mine at the end of each month and the hatchies are gaining between 2 and 6g monthly
Mnementh Posted - 11/10/2011 : 17:52:16
Cheers Manda , probably have always been over cautious when feeding , may try the 5 day schedule for the pinkies and fuzzies and see how they go , thanks :)
manda88 Posted - 11/10/2011 : 14:08:15
And I forgot to mention, it seems like they grow reeeeally slowly until they hit about 40g, then they suddenly grow like weeds!! You'll be surprised at how big your 2011's will be this time next year, I bet!
manda88 Posted - 11/10/2011 : 14:07:32
And I forgot to mention, it seems like they grow reeeeally slowly until they hit about 40g, then they suddenly grow like weeds!! You'll be surprised at how big your 2011's will be this time next year, I bet!
manda88 Posted - 11/10/2011 : 14:06:16
Cheers, everyone! Haha yep they're definitely the same snakes!!

quote:
Originally posted by Mnementh

What sort of feeding regime have you had them on . My hatchling keepers are about 3 months and was figuring they are a good size now to go onto 2 pinks , yours seemed to have grown massive in only a year , I cant see them like yours in only 9 months or so , lol

Be interesting to know , thanks :)

This lot were all on pinkies and fuzzies once every 5 days until they hit around 80g, at the moment all of these guys are on one small mouse every 7-14 days (14 days for Duende the lavender cos he's faaaat!) Kimiko the granite is on one medium every 10 days, Akiko the bloodred and Haribo the plasma were on mediums but are getting a little on the chunky side so I've put them back onto smalls. I think I'm just being paranoid about the chunky thing though since Duende developed his fatty deposits, he's just always been stockier than everyone else he's already looking better though which is great!
Mnementh Posted - 10/10/2011 : 20:45:12
What sort of feeding regime have you had them on . My hatchling keepers are about 3 months and was figuring they are a good size now to go onto 2 pinks , yours seemed to have grown massive in only a year , I cant see them like yours in only 9 months or so , lol

Be interesting to know , thanks :)
uma and bill Posted - 10/10/2011 : 17:35:51
They have really changed I had to keep scrolling back up to their baby pics to make sure i was looking at the same snake, they are all beautiful but my fav is your blood red
tordyjo Posted - 08/10/2011 : 17:44:00
they're all stunning, its lovely watching them grow and change
Okeetee Mick Posted - 08/10/2011 : 17:17:48
Really nice quality photos
manda88 Posted - 08/10/2011 : 11:53:58
Cheers guys! Glad you like them!
Becky_Ben Posted - 06/10/2011 : 15:58:07
Wow i didnt know how much they changed colour as they grew im a novice lol cant wait to see what pop corn looks like in a year :) There all beautifull
ga-rat Posted - 06/10/2011 : 13:09:20
Very nice pics, some of the differences between the last year pics and the current photos are amazing, the colours have changed dramatically.

I love the way you have taken your current photos on a plain white background, it really makes the snake stand out,

great stuf
Mort13 Posted - 06/10/2011 : 13:02:27
Beautiful. I love the amel stripe and anery lavender. As for Akiko,well you already know what I think about her.
manda88 Posted - 06/10/2011 : 09:34:40
Thank you everyone for your lovely comments! It's a nice confidence boost for them all!!
thistle Posted - 06/10/2011 : 02:02:29
You have a fantastic collection. It's amazing how their colour changes as they get older.
crazy JJ Posted - 05/10/2011 : 22:39:46
very pretty to :)
EmSquem Posted - 05/10/2011 : 19:21:49
whoa, they are amazing!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000