The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Hygge's first feed with me

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
polarchick Posted - 30/09/2011 : 19:31:01
Well Hygge has been here a week, and has been getting more and more settled as the week has gone by - so today I was able to get him out and handle him a bit this morning, then feed him this evening.

My husband had a handle as well as my mum and dad (who are visiting for a couple of days), and Hygge behaved very well. He went back into his terranium for the day then this evening he went (reluctantly!) into his feeding tub to be weighed and measured (14g and 42cm), then took his first (with us) pinkie almost as soon as it was offered. Some photos - although they were taken in very poor light and aren't the best (thank goodness for photoshop!!!):

He's now back in his viv with a nice bump in his middle, although I was a bit surprised that he didn't rush into a hide but seems to be exploring a bit as he usually does at about this time.

So far so good...

Sue
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
huffy_86 Posted - 30/09/2011 : 19:37:07
Glad it went well! It's a relief when they feed easily, our Pablo has given us no problems at all.
ScalySituation Posted - 30/09/2011 : 19:36:52
when sonny eats she normally goes for an explore too :) she often goes to sit on her wires :)
Emmy1 Posted - 30/09/2011 : 19:36:11
I love it when they lift their heads. Like a big gulp!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000