The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 New babies

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
DTW Posted - 26/09/2011 : 22:07:10
Just had my first handling session with my Donny pick ups and managed to grab a few pics, couldn't get camera to work so only on phone sorry :(

First the butter motley bought as a fussy feeder as she would only take heads but she managed her first ever pinky a few days ago :)

Had to change her name after tonight as now we've had a closer look at her she has what I think looks like a lions face on the top of her head lol what do u think?

Named her Nala ( lion king )

Next is Buba the butter stripe, he has been claimed and named by my 4 year old

Izzy the hypo pewter, loved these for a long time and must of walked past the table she was on 10 times and when the prices started to drop at the end of the day I just couldn't not have her

And a quick one of my sons first snake a albino nelsons milksnake he named Eleanor

Thanks for looking will sort camera and get better pics :)
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mort13 Posted - 27/09/2011 : 10:48:43
Lovely snakes I've just been sat with my head on one side looking at Nalas head...it does look like a lion!
Beautiful snakes. I love the Hypo Pewter,didn't even notice them at the show! Was tempted by the milksnakes myself. They are gorgeous aren't they.
fluffycorn Posted - 27/09/2011 : 00:07:44
they are all beautiful ... the milk snake is a lovely colour
scottishbluebird Posted - 26/09/2011 : 23:28:51
awwwwwwww the tiny milksnake is just so adorable!
viraleye Posted - 26/09/2011 : 22:39:22
im loving the motley!!
garrie Posted - 26/09/2011 : 22:29:34
Nala really suits her name i think they are all lovely, especially the pewter and milk
DTW Posted - 26/09/2011 : 22:27:51
Thanks guys it was a great day out, the milk is gorgeous but nuts :) does a great impression of a stick when u get her out throwing her self from side to side and striking but calms down quickly
Emmy1 Posted - 26/09/2011 : 22:20:30
Waayy too jealous of you for that little milksnake! I imagine it was really good fun picking those new snakies out. Congrats!
shaunb Posted - 26/09/2011 : 22:16:03
wow they are amazing, that milksnake is gorgeous

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000