The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Another morph question!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MiniC Posted - 13/09/2011 : 21:33:28
Hi guys,

Baldrick is, we believe, a Texas rat x Corn. As he isn't really one or the other how do I judge and describe him? I have been asked a couple of times what morph he is and have just said he's a cross and seems to have normal Texas colouration. It's no big deal tbh, I think he's beautiful and he is not going to be bred from but just giving a little shrug when asked makes me feel like a twit! I had assumed, with him being the colour he is, he would continue to mature in colour more like a Texan and end up looking more like that when he's an adult.

Sorry about the picture quality but here are a couple, I haven't got any good clear ones of his ventrum but he develops a pale rosy pink down his last third in length but the rest of his underneath is creamy white.

Any ideas appreciated x
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kdlang Posted - 13/09/2011 : 23:01:13
Awww he is gorgeous. If you get some of those plastic paper binders and put one on the edge of the glass door if will help to avoid him dmaging it again. It could be that the nose rubbing gets worse when it gets to breeding season again. Alice rubbed a sore spot on his nose by rubbing it on the glass trying to look for a lady friend. It disappeared after 2 or 3 sheds
MiniC Posted - 13/09/2011 : 21:36:18
Also, I know his poor wee nose is damaged. He came with a warning that he was a nose rubber and had damaged his nose doing this. It's looking better than that now and he hasn't been seen rubbing his face or nose at all since coming home. Hopefully over the next few sheds he loses the remaining reminder o fthat wound.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000