The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 First sneaky pics of Charlie

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Vixyg Posted - 15/07/2011 : 21:50:57
Charlie has been out and about exploring his viv the last couple of days and managed to get a couple of sneaky pics of him. He's a climber, so different to chilli, she rarely comes out at all and have never seen her climb up at all, charlie is always up in the air. Waiting for his big log to dry out so he has more to climb on. Cant wait for sunday when i can finally have a cuddle! Pics arent great cos the room was dark so the flash has gone mental!

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Vixyg Posted - 16/07/2011 : 08:54:37
i sat for ages watching him last night, then chilli came out too so both of them were on the prowl. I always see charlie drinking but i had never caught chilli in the act until last night.
thistle Posted - 16/07/2011 : 08:38:27
Great pics! It's amazing the difference from snake to snake. Fortunately mine is a climber, I spend ages whatching him climbing the vines in his terrarium, and is far too nosey to be shy. If he is in his hide, as soon as I'm doing anything near his tank his head appears and he starts to rubber neck it.
scottishbluebird Posted - 16/07/2011 : 02:01:07
They are fab pics love the climbing!
Vixyg Posted - 15/07/2011 : 23:41:49
he is definately a more outgoing little chap than my girly, although she has been out loads tonight too so maybe she is coming out of her shell a bit more now too!
dtookey90 Posted - 15/07/2011 : 23:37:57
Clever I made my own viv and the glass is pretty solid I can't open it some times lol
Mort13 Posted - 15/07/2011 : 23:34:21
Fab pics,he looks like a proper little mischief.
@dtookey90 - The white thing is a rubber wedge,stops the snakey sliding open the viv doors.
dtookey90 Posted - 15/07/2011 : 23:31:31
What a beauty what's that White thing on the glass?
tordyjo Posted - 15/07/2011 : 22:00:09
fab pics, i love seeing them climb and coil round things

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000