The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 My Corns :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Seraea Posted - 15/07/2011 : 07:59:54
These are my beauties :D

Jeremy

Nero

Gaia

I don't know what morphs Gaia and Nero are, but I think Jeremy's an Anery. Still, I love them all to bits and that's what counts :D
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Corrah Posted - 15/07/2011 : 19:40:26
They are indeed beauties. All stunning.
tordyjo Posted - 15/07/2011 : 18:01:16
lovely pictures, my guess would be anery, carolina and miami, definately agree with mort i hate the term normal, what is normal?? carolina is so much nicer
thistle Posted - 15/07/2011 : 13:20:11
I'm certainly no expert, but I would agree with everyone else, an anery, Carolina and Miami.

They are all gorgeous!
Mort13 Posted - 15/07/2011 : 11:54:19
Beautiful snakes. I agree with the above posts. Looks like an anery,normal (I prefer the term Carolina though as they are far to nice to be called normal) and a Miami.
Those eggs must have been a bit of a surprise,really not good that you're having to deal with that so soon in!
I may be wrong though as I'm no expert.
Mamma Posted - 15/07/2011 : 11:01:35
quote:
Originally posted by Seraea

Nero has a white/black checkered belly until about halfway down his body, where it changes to orange. Very pretty :)

Griffin my normal has similar markings, although faded as he is older xx
Seraea Posted - 15/07/2011 : 10:48:27
Hi guys :) Thanks for the fast, and lovely replies.
Jeremy is a July '10 hatchling I believe. Nero and Gaia, I'm not so sure of. The shop I bought them from didn't keep any records, and the guy was guesstimating at ages.
He told me Nero was a year and a half when I got him, and that he thought Gaia was 2 and a half years-ish. He also said that he thought Gaia was a boy, but yesterday, she started laying slugs :/ So I'm thinking he was a bit clueless! (I've only had her 3 days!)
Nero has a white/black checkered belly until about halfway down his body, where it changes to orange. Very pretty :)
Newbie Posted - 15/07/2011 : 10:02:34
I think Nero's a normal (Carolina) cornsnake and Gaia looks to be a Miami cornsnake, very beautiful! I may be wrong on the morphs though
Ashma Posted - 15/07/2011 : 09:12:36
Lovely little snake family :)
How old are they?
Mamma Posted - 15/07/2011 : 08:13:12
lovely. Nero looks to be a normal cornsnake, not sure about Gaia though (only that Gaia is stunning) xx

edit: could possibly be a miami phase???

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000