The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Update on our new addition :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Toki Posted - 26/06/2011 : 19:05:58
Hi all!

Here's some pics of our new corn that we got last week :).
She come out and went int her new viv yesterday, which she seems to like!

We've decided to just go with saying that it's a girl.

And last but not least we've decided to call her Red. Original I know ... but we think it really suits her. It's chilled and simple, like her :). We haven't managed to weigh her yet, but she's a nice 4ft 3 inches long .

Firstly, here's her new home. Finished it yesterday, so it's not quite done, needs a few plants etc. It's 4 x 2 x 2 s it should be fine for her unless she grows into a monster lol.

Her in it, exploring.

Her out in the sun earlier today.

She still hasn't shed though. I'm not sure whether to worry or not. She has this quite thick patch on her head it's really noticable in the sun. It glistens blue. I don't know whether she's had a bad shed and it's left over or what. She is still quite bluey in the light.

Her first feed

She finished in about 7 mins, and there was hardly a bulge in her.

Her chilling after her food :)

Hope you enjoyed the pics :D

14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Toki Posted - 28/06/2011 : 18:42:11
Thanks all :)

That patch ... it's hard to see in pics, but it is like a duller section of her head, sort of like an old burn on a human. Shiny but duller than the rest. I'll keep an eye on it for this shed then if it stays the same then i'll take it as just her.

She's currently back in her hide after leaving us a few smelly presents while we were at work lol.
animalcrazy Posted - 28/06/2011 : 15:22:16
Red is stunning
LynneM_212 Posted - 28/06/2011 : 14:55:14
I wouldnt worry about the blue head is i were you.

My older one has a shiny blue head in the light and when he sheds, his shed is a shiny blue in the light too, its just part of his colouring !! :)

very beautiful snake though :)
Toki Posted - 28/06/2011 : 12:36:15
Cheers :)

She's barricaded herself in one of her hides as of last night, so hopefully she'll emerge all freshly shed and even more beautiful soon :)
scottishbluebird Posted - 27/06/2011 : 16:08:25
Fantastic pics
Mort13 Posted - 27/06/2011 : 16:07:07
She's beautiful. Hopefully she'll shed soon for you too.
Toki Posted - 27/06/2011 : 15:02:45
Yeah, hopefully a shed is very near. She's been like that since we had her (last Saturday).

I was some nice rich piccies to show off, although I love her colour already
kdlang Posted - 26/06/2011 : 21:59:21
She is gorgeous. She does still look like she is blue, the eyes are clear tho so it should be any day now.
Toki Posted - 26/06/2011 : 21:25:09
Haha, thanks :)

She's lovely. I still can't get over how placide she is.
Jack (our equally as placide cat) came to investigate her yesterday and she didn't have a care in the world lol.
tordyjo Posted - 26/06/2011 : 20:16:37
she's fab, can't wait for mine to grow up
Toki Posted - 26/06/2011 : 20:09:35
She really is, I'm amazed I got some of these in focus. I'd love one of her with her tongue out but my camera on my phone is just too slow!
Karakal Posted - 26/06/2011 : 20:04:48
Haha, very true! :B Love curious-into-everything snakes! So fun to watch them explore! She must be a lovely member of the family. :3
Toki Posted - 26/06/2011 : 19:31:13
lol thanks :)

She's very curious. And at least calling her Red ... if we find out the sex, we won't have to change the name =D
Karakal Posted - 26/06/2011 : 19:22:47
Hehe, looks like she had a fun little stroll outside! And she's a wicked handsome girly too! ;3

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000