The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Griffins New House :D (pic heavy)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mamma Posted - 09/06/2011 : 18:48:25
Well My plan is to buy a 4 foot viv for each snake as and when they need it, and stack them ontop.... I measured it all up and I have enough height for 4 vivs! I figured Griffin could really do with one rather than his rub. It came today and it's all set up aaaand he LOVES it.

Here are some piccies:

Viv in comparison to most of the extra height (for more vivs heehee):

Hot end:

Cold end:

Exploring his new house:

Peek-a-boo!:
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tordyjo Posted - 11/06/2011 : 14:04:40
Love how they fit in and will stack, love the last hide and seek pic
Mamma Posted - 11/06/2011 : 11:31:44
Thanks guys xxxxxxxxxxxx
HannahB Posted - 11/06/2011 : 10:44:23
looks good - love the alcoves.. wish we had some!
when we move though alcoves are going to be on the must have list
kdlang Posted - 10/06/2011 : 15:33:30
quote:
Originally posted by Mamma

quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

That looks great. Does the heat penetrate through the plastic hide ok? I always wondered about putting hides that have a bottom in the warm end.

Ok so space for 4 4ft vivs and you only have 3 snakes at mo. mmmmmm calculator brain working - does that mean another snake for the 4th 4ft or are you dividing the 4th one into 2 for 2 hoggies?

I split the plastic hides in half this morning so they are more snug for him... I have kept the other halves for the nxt viv

No heehee the hoggie is going in my bedroom in a rub. I have been asked if I would possibly rehome a cb08 Florida King from the cousin of a friend of my husband. Hes moving house soon and cant take the king and his monitor lizard with him. So Im thinking the king can go in a 4 foot viv. It comes with full set up (currently in a 3 foot viv) I was gonna get a 4 foot viv nxt month (if im deffo gonna rehouse him) and keep the 3 foot one for hoggie when hes fully grown

Great idea. I'm so jealous, I love florida kings
Sta~ple Posted - 10/06/2011 : 13:17:19
Wohho that awesome :P
stuart619 Posted - 10/06/2011 : 12:57:31
Alcoves are just asking to be filled by viv stacks. That is one thing that I think I will look for when I buy a new house... the more alcoves the better
Mamma Posted - 10/06/2011 : 09:44:30
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

That looks great. Does the heat penetrate through the plastic hide ok? I always wondered about putting hides that have a bottom in the warm end.

Ok so space for 4 4ft vivs and you only have 3 snakes at mo. mmmmmm calculator brain working - does that mean another snake for the 4th 4ft or are you dividing the 4th one into 2 for 2 hoggies?

I split the plastic hides in half this morning so they are more snug for him... I have kept the other halves for the nxt viv

No heehee the hoggie is going in my bedroom in a rub. I have been asked if I would possibly rehome a cb08 Florida King from the cousin of a friend of my husband. Hes moving house soon and cant take the king and his monitor lizard with him. So Im thinking the king can go in a 4 foot viv. It comes with full set up (currently in a 3 foot viv) I was gonna get a 4 foot viv nxt month (if im deffo gonna rehouse him) and keep the 3 foot one for hoggie when hes fully grown
kdlang Posted - 10/06/2011 : 09:24:46

Mamma Posted - 10/06/2011 : 07:55:25
Thanks guys! xxx
animalcrazy Posted - 10/06/2011 : 07:26:04
He is lovely, loving the last pic he looks very cheeky there :)
scottishbluebird Posted - 10/06/2011 : 00:10:48
I like the last pic too!
Mort13 Posted - 09/06/2011 : 22:20:37
Excellent utilisation of space there! He looks chuffed with his new home.
nusnakemum Posted - 09/06/2011 : 20:56:25
lovely, that last photo is brilliant
herriotfan Posted - 09/06/2011 : 19:35:05
Cool!
Mamma Posted - 09/06/2011 : 19:11:45
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

haha that looks amazing, and i like the way that the viv just fits in the alcove, and that uv already planned how many you can fit in
looking good, and that last pic makes him seem so evil

heehee I have space for Mim's 4 foot one when she eventually needs it and Romeo's 4 foot one when he eventually needs it. And an extra space.......
reptiledanny Posted - 09/06/2011 : 19:06:51
haha that looks amazing, and i like the way that the viv just fits in the alcove, and that uv already planned how many you can fit in
looking good, and that last pic makes him seem so evil
Invalid User Posted - 09/06/2011 : 18:51:21
Looks brilliant! What a nice home for him and I love that last pic!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000