The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 monty's new and improved viv

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 02/06/2011 : 18:37:37
well i used to have the cheap dunelm plants in there, and i hated it, i loved the branches, but wanted to make it more natural like a forest
here is my attempt, not quite complete yet, trying to find a few other things to put in there, but here it is:

hot side:

middle:

cold side:
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptiledanny Posted - 04/06/2011 : 12:08:55
thank you all for the kind comments, monty loves it and the only parts you see of him now his the end of his tail or part of the body while he is weaving in and out of everything exploring
Mort13 Posted - 04/06/2011 : 09:10:15
That looks brilliant. I bet Monty is loves exploring in there.
Longshanks Posted - 03/06/2011 : 23:31:51
Wow
reptiledanny Posted - 03/06/2011 : 18:52:19
quote:
Originally posted by Jayde

Looks brilliant! Are you not worried about never seeing monty though? I've always kept my vivs quite creative because I know they need something that meets their needs and still engages their curious nature but I'd never EVER see Alan in this! He's abit viv defensive, even though being handle daily to help combat it.

even when i had it quite bare, monty prefered to hide behind the cork bark and then when he wanted out would come to the front, and he still does this, and i get to see him when he explores around the top and climbs a bit. it is funny to see his natural behavour where he hunts you around the cage, and then realizes its you and wants out
Jayde Posted - 02/06/2011 : 22:40:44
Looks brilliant! Are you not worried about never seeing monty though? I've always kept my vivs quite creative because I know they need something that meets their needs and still engages their curious nature but I'd never EVER see Alan in this! He's abit viv defensive, even though being handle daily to help combat it.
MrsA82 Posted - 02/06/2011 : 22:24:00
Lovely I saw one earlier that looks very similar ;)
thistle Posted - 02/06/2011 : 22:20:27
Looks great. Bet Monty loves it.
Mamma Posted - 02/06/2011 : 18:51:47
aye thats lookin good

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000