The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Vinnie's New Pad

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
misspiggy18 Posted - 02/05/2011 : 16:55:02
vinnie is about to move into his new home which is a highly recomened vivexotic its the lx48 so its large hopefully he will start to be more active then he is at the mo in his fauvarium in a couple of the pics u can see the tank he was going to move into but i thought otherwise and flogged it and brought the vivexocts instead.it still needs to be decorated before he goes into it .

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mort13 Posted - 03/05/2011 : 10:35:04
Nice viv,I like the tree root thing.
You could always partition it off so that its a little smaller and then when he's bigger,remove the partition.
misspiggy18 Posted - 02/05/2011 : 22:33:18
im nto quite sure to be honest is it bad of me that him not been big enough crossed my mind i now feel bad though i do know that he is 22 months old i will be putting in lots of hides for him a well as plants if that helps
HannahB Posted - 02/05/2011 : 20:36:33
will look good when its fully furnished.. out of interest how big is Vinnie? can't help but think if hes not that big then it will be too much for him?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000