The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Most of my corns- very pic heavy.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SexyBear77 Posted - 25/04/2011 : 21:36:05
Ofelia the lavender, some of the first proper pics of her. She’s starting to show some gorgeous peachy tones. She’s from Serpenco bred parents.

Hera the amel stripe. Growing so quickly and such gorgeous bright colours and a strong stripe.

Trinity the snow. She is getting really big and strong, and has beautiful lime green saddle borders and yellow tones.

Altivo the hypo. Contemplated selling him for a bit but then the OH pointed out his worth in the hets department….

Wichita, the ghost motley stripe. She is a big, powerful, eternally hungry snake. She’s been with both Casper and Aurelius, but nothing has been observed as of yet. Will continue to try though.

Sitka the hypo vanishing stripe. Confirmed as a male now, I threw him in with Aurelius and Wichita on one occasion to observe their behaviour…. Lets just say he was pretty excited but a bit too small.

Aurelius the golddust motley stripe is one of my prettiest, but has proved useless as a stud! I will be continuing to try him in months to come. I love his markings.

My snappy, half blind, escape artist- Croc. She was bought by myself in an appalling state, and has gone from strength to strength.

Aurora the pewter photographs like a heap of poo.

Casper the ghost is the biggest of the lot, and has just decided to start eating again after a mating fast.

The super duper, definitely not normal normals with 5 totally awesome secret hets each… aka Romeo and Juliet.

Juliet has a stunning banded pattern

And Romeo has the most lovely deep bronze colouration.

Sarabi the butter is a very big and strong female- not quite 2 years old but well over 3 feet and 300g. After speaking at length with some accomplished breeders I decided to try her with Aurelius this year, but nothing has been observed so far.

Neo the snow stripe is brother to Trinity. He is very small for his age, having been a poor feeder early on, but is now feeding very well and is a very sweet little snake.

And introducing Vanessa, the SSPCA rescue found in a removals van and subsequently abandoned by her owner. She is a very nice normal.

18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Emmy1 Posted - 17/12/2011 : 19:30:51
So many gorgeous babies!! I love your amel stripe and lavender!
EmSquem Posted - 17/12/2011 : 12:41:39
Wow, they are so lovely!
paulie78 Posted - 13/12/2011 : 09:38:58
aww man im sooo jealous all awesome snakes congrats
nickyff Posted - 12/12/2011 : 23:07:44
wow- all beautiful; I particularly like Hera- such intense colour- she's utterly gorgeous. good luck with the lottery breeding!!
ILoveNoodleXD Posted - 12/12/2011 : 20:48:00
Same, Love Hera!!
ScalySituation Posted - 12/12/2011 : 20:40:27
i am dying for an amel stripe!!
Mamma Posted - 26/04/2011 : 20:12:17
I may have to come and steal your snow..........
SexyBear77 Posted - 26/04/2011 : 19:59:43
The amel stripe is a girl!

And I'd like Aurelius better if he did the job that he was bought for....
zandefloss Posted - 26/04/2011 : 17:52:40
*wolf whistles* is Hera looking for a girlfriend next year? *winks*

zan x
Sta~ple Posted - 26/04/2011 : 13:56:23
I love the lavender, butter and goldust, specially the lavender! So many lavs seem too look grey but you can really see the lilac with her. They are all beautiful though!
Ailsa Posted - 26/04/2011 : 12:24:58
Wow you really do have some beautiful snakes there
Invalid User Posted - 26/04/2011 : 08:52:04
Beautiful corns SB. I also love the Amel stripe but they are all gorgeous :)
SexyBear77 Posted - 26/04/2011 : 08:36:52
Thanks all, the normals are certainly going to be good fun when they are breedable, if the gods of morphs are on my side I have a 1 in 32,000 chance of creating a new morph lol. Like the Lottery!!

And I love the amel stripe, my fave morph and I reckon I would have been hard pressed to find a nicer one around her.
gmac Posted - 25/04/2011 : 22:51:48
the amel stripe is a cracker SB bright and a cracking stripe, not that any of the rest are shabby. Nice collection
kdlang Posted - 25/04/2011 : 22:39:10
They are gorgeous pics SB. I'm really struggling to pick out my favourites. Have to say I have a soft spot for Hero. And Aurelius is stunning.

Your not so normal normals are looking to be an excellent gamble. Can't wait to see what they produce
SexyBear77 Posted - 25/04/2011 : 21:51:19
quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

I love your snakes,stunning bunch.
Can't wait to see the outcome of the pot luck corns breeding when they are old enough. Not sure if its the photo,but does Romeo have 2 stripes running the length of his body?

Its just the photo I think..... or is it his magical hets at work?
Mort13 Posted - 25/04/2011 : 21:49:23
I love your snakes,stunning bunch.
Can't wait to see the outcome of the pot luck corns breeding when they are old enough. Not sure if its the photo,but does Romeo have 2 stripes running the length of his body?
Red123 Posted - 25/04/2011 : 21:45:54
All beautiful, but especially Croc :) She is looking really well now.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000