The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Rimmer!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Spreebok Posted - 11/04/2011 : 19:13:25
Adding to my Red Dwarf Collection, I have now added Rimmer!
So I now have Rimmer the Regular Corn and Lister the Snow Corn!

Pictures are terrible right now, as he's still wiggly and stressy, but here you are:

My first bite! :O
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Spreebok Posted - 15/04/2011 : 14:46:06
Could always get an Albino Cala King, but that would be breaking the cornsnake rule :P
Thante Posted - 15/04/2011 : 00:11:33
Pinks good. Perhaps a pink snake with yellow blotches, this might take some breading :P (saying that, there are so many types of corn there is probably already that coloration around)
Spreebok Posted - 14/04/2011 : 14:07:23
quote:
I love it, anther Red Dwarf fan. very suiting snake for Rimmer, You'll have to find a Gold Dust for The Cat (i'm thinking of the classic gold spacesuit)

Not something Pink then? :P
Thante Posted - 13/04/2011 : 22:58:56
I love it, anther Red Dwarf fan. very suiting snake for Rimmer, You'll have to find a Gold Dust for The Cat (i'm thinking of the classic gold spacesuit)
Spreebok Posted - 12/04/2011 : 10:38:56
Thanks Mort :D
Mort13 Posted - 12/04/2011 : 10:03:24
Yay,congrats on getting Rimmer!
He's gorgeous.
Spreebok Posted - 12/04/2011 : 00:10:56
quote:
Who is next, Cat or Kryten? Lovely little guy and thats about as severe as a corn snake bite gets.

Well, as much as I'd like the full gang, for now I'm going to stick with two (although, if I had to choose, probably Cat!)
And I'm relieved about that, he did look like he was going for it, just sorta swing around with no 'S'ing or anything and latched on! :P

quote:
He got you well there. Congrats on your addition.

Thanks Kdlang, and I'll admit to wearing a glove on one hand when I had to pick him up earlier, because although the bites dont hurt, they dont make me half jump! He struck at me when I tried to get him out earlier and I jumped, my hand got stuck in the opening (small side of a large flat geo, he's living in the small bit) and it jolted forward and smacked me straight in the nose! xD
kdlang Posted - 11/04/2011 : 22:19:30
He got you well there. Congrats on your addition.
lotabob Posted - 11/04/2011 : 21:05:47
Who is next, Cat or Kryten? Lovely little guy and thats about as severe as a corn snake bite gets.
Spreebok Posted - 11/04/2011 : 21:02:41
Thanks Hannah, and yes, a nice little taste of things to come in the following weeks me thinks! :P
HannahB Posted - 11/04/2011 : 20:34:28
aw hes lovely
nice war wound as well

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000