The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Little visitor (not corn snake ) + valentine :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LynneM_212 Posted - 25/03/2011 : 12:56:32
I just had a visitor and thought id take a little photo shoot of him, like i do my cornies :) we get them quite often round my area and he was out enjoying the sun :) took a couple of pics then released him in a safe place up the garden away from my dogs !!

Meet slinky the slow worm :) (he was such a poser!! and quite a fatty too!!)

and then my valentine :) i think hes in the blue at the mo has gone very pale :)

hope you haVE ENJOYED :)

**mod edit - Sig removed, too high. Please see http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15428 for more info***
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HannahB Posted - 27/03/2011 : 13:33:06
nice pics
LynneM_212 Posted - 27/03/2011 : 13:13:09
Yea we get them most summers guys :) i always pick them up and take pics, so does my dad and sis :) its quite common down here, im in folkestone inbetween the hills and the sea so we get a bit of both !!!

They are awesome little fellas but they do like to poo on us quite alot, im suprised there isnt another today its such lovely weather here!!

and Yep Valentine is in shed so once he has i will be posting some gorgeous pics of his colours :) yey :)

suprised you all havent seen more of them lol!!

**mod edit - Sig removed, too high. Please see http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15428 for more info***
Sammysnake Posted - 26/03/2011 : 07:02:54
So cute. Slow worms were really common when I was growing up, we were always finding them in our garden in Brighton but I haven't seen a single one since then. Lizards were common too at the edge of our school playing fields in the evening. I really wish I could show my daughter some British reps in the wild but there are definitely much rarer and more secretive than they were. Well done for finding this lil fella.

***mod edit - Sig removed, to big. Please see http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15428 for more info or to request help with checking sig size.***
Mort13 Posted - 25/03/2011 : 23:25:07
Ooh how jammy are you to see slow worms! Whereabouts do you live?!
Fantastic photo's. Are we to look forward to some nice bright Valentine pics soon then?
Thante Posted - 25/03/2011 : 21:53:40
Its been years since i have seen a slow worm, great pictures of it !! well done :D
kdlang Posted - 25/03/2011 : 21:07:04
Really great pics. I haven't seen a slow worm either so they are really good. They pic of valentine are fantastic too
Newbie Posted - 25/03/2011 : 20:49:45
Great pics, never seen a slow worm before!
Mamma Posted - 25/03/2011 : 19:12:35
awesome pics :)
LynneM_212 Posted - 25/03/2011 : 15:11:46
Yea i remember that, i completly forgot they were lizards, my dad told me... because they have eyelids and actually blink!! they are soooooo cool !!! i couldnt help but take a few pics :) strange though arent they!!

Invalid User Posted - 25/03/2011 : 13:20:43
I only recently found out from watching Deadly60 that slow worms are actually limbless lizards! They have eyelids which snakes don't have!

They are kinda odd looking! Prefer corns :)

herriotfan Posted - 25/03/2011 : 13:03:29
What lovely photos, thanks for sharing.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000