The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 How does my viv look? :D

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
boswell3782 Posted - 22/03/2011 : 13:55:46

Thanks!
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
boswell3782 Posted - 23/03/2011 : 17:01:15
Sorry about that.
gingerpony Posted - 23/03/2011 : 14:52:17
hey, if you post 'what do you think of....?' then be prepared for answers or suggestions that you might not like....
boswell3782 Posted - 23/03/2011 : 14:42:34
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

quote:
Originally posted by boswell3782

quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

sparse with no privacy for the snake.......

my vivs are boring, functional and bordering on clinical but the hides are all turned around so the snakes aren't being eyeballed all the time

*edited to remove swearblocked word*

What do you mean no privacy? As you can see their is Aspen where it can easily hide under and there is hides there...

And that answers your own question from your other thread! Your snake is always hiding in the aspen as everywhere else is too open. If your little corn wants a drink, then wants to get back to the warm end hide, thats a long open journey, no cover at all!

Its not that long..
gingerpony Posted - 23/03/2011 : 13:58:27
no privacy as in you're looking directly into all of the hides.......just turning them through 90' so the entrance is at the side, or even at the back, will make them so much more appealing
Invalid User Posted - 23/03/2011 : 13:53:16
quote:
Originally posted by boswell3782

quote:

my vivs are boring, functional and bordering on clinical but the hides are all turned around so the snakes aren't being eyeballed all the time

What do you mean no privacy? As you can see their is Aspen where it can easily hide under and there is hides there...

And that answers your own question from your other thread! Your snake is always hiding in the aspen as everywhere else is too open. If your little corn wants a drink, then wants to get back to the warm end hide, thats a long open journey, no cover at all!
boswell3782 Posted - 23/03/2011 : 13:46:27
quote:

Mort13 Posted - 22/03/2011 : 22:34:15
I'd shove a couple more hides/decorations in there and a bit more foliage to make your snake feel secure as theres a lot of open space.
Doesn't have to be owt fancy,loo rolls or any other containers,cardboard boxes could be converted.
How big is your snake?
gingerpony Posted - 22/03/2011 : 20:32:00

boswell3782 Posted - 22/03/2011 : 17:00:36
quote:
Originally posted by Newbie 105

The tree stump in the middle with the leaves on i had that and if you look insode it theres a little hole where the root looking thing is curled round my snake got inside that little hole and couldent come out for days so watch out !!

Thanks for telling me!
Newbie 105 Posted - 22/03/2011 : 16:43:18
The tree stump in the middle with the leaves on i had that and if you look insode it theres a little hole where the root looking thing is curled round my snake got inside that little hole and couldent come out for days so watch out !!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000