The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Buzz has woken up brown...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
boogles Posted - 02/03/2011 : 12:04:49
I normally handle my snakes in the evening, and havent had them out in proper daylight for a while. Popped him out this morning and noticed that he is going toffee coloured since his last shed.. does this mean he isnt an anery? do they go brown? is this a het showing through?

he still looks cool tho. ive posted a pic of what he was like when i first got him for comparison...

Buzz when i first got him...

and now..

11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
esox Posted - 06/03/2011 : 12:48:37
my anery is just starting to get yellow marking.
lotabob Posted - 02/03/2011 : 22:15:16
Beautiful adult markings coming through. They do seem to change all of a sudden, over a period of about 3 weeks spot changed from black and white to black and silver then his toffee colouration has just started coming through. If Spot looks like Buzz does I'll be very happy, he's a stunning colour.
andrew.1994 Posted - 02/03/2011 : 21:46:43
I have an anery motley and since i've had him he's started to go a real peachy kind of colour :S
suz62 Posted - 02/03/2011 : 19:08:23
Love the brown.
CentricMalteser Posted - 02/03/2011 : 18:49:16
When I had my Anery Motley that's how he went, so perfectly normal, beautiful snakey btw
Sta~ple Posted - 02/03/2011 : 16:22:24
My anerys are very brown :) It's just the yellow colour showing through more through growing plus it's more noticeable now that he's getting bigger.

He looks nice.
lrv2307 Posted - 02/03/2011 : 16:09:52
wow gorgeous lookin snake

me wants one lol
thistle Posted - 02/03/2011 : 14:16:15
Yes, as everyone else has said it's perfectly normal.

It always amazes me how much corn snakes can change as they get older.
Invalid User Posted - 02/03/2011 : 12:38:14
He is lovely! I really like the brown colour.

I have just taken on my first Anery corn, he is quite dark, grey and white. He is a couple of years old and is starting to get some lovely yellow patches now so you will have that to look forward to later :)
herriotfan Posted - 02/03/2011 : 12:24:47
Perfectly normal. You'll also notice his gets some yellow coming as he gets older down the sides and under his chin. He is gorgeous!
gmac Posted - 02/03/2011 : 12:14:38
no its not a het showing through, is perfectly normal for aneries to go this colour they dont generally stay black / dark and white most do go tofee coloured

And is a good looking corn

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000