The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Dinner time for everyone... (Pic heavy; 4 snakes)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tehbunneh Posted - 07/02/2011 : 23:44:50
...And I mean everyone!! Yay for Widget being back X33 Still can't get over his recapture! I'm so ninja XDD

Anyway, some pics of their eating this evening. They were all weighed too, and all gained, so happy that all are growing well! Never by much do they go up each month, only a few grams, but that's better then nothing! Though saying that, Ripley gained 19g this month since moving up to small adults! Yay him! He's looking so good now, though I am speculating his Anery heritage. He's so pale!! And he's not due to shed for a while!

Ripley ; Anery(?), cb09 ; 113g

Widget ; Hypo-Pewter, cb09 ; 47g

Dexter ; Granite, cb10 ; 25g
I LOVE this face Dexter is pulling! Really reminds me of this:

Boa'tata ; Bloodred, cb10 ; 13g

Thanks for looking ^^
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Newbie Posted - 08/02/2011 : 16:31:46
Gorgeous snakies! Love Dexter's happy grin! Looking forward to pics of these Rough Greens to
Invalid User Posted - 08/02/2011 : 15:43:52
Great pics.

They are all gorgeous but I have to admit I think Ripley is my fave! He's gorgeous :)
tehbunneh Posted - 08/02/2011 : 15:33:57
Thanks ^^ I'm hoping to clear out and disinfect my aquarium later and make it into a home for some Rough Greens, which should be fantastic! I love those little insectivorous snakies XDDD I was gonna use it for one of the boys that are still in RUBs, but I like the corns in the ol' wooden ones. Boa is a gorgeous little chap, bless him X3 Such a fantastic personality too!
lrv2307 Posted - 08/02/2011 : 13:07:40
gorgeous pics hun
and welcome back widget, we missed ya!!
love boa, he gorgeous
tehbunneh Posted - 08/02/2011 : 12:37:48
Thanks guys ^^ I love that Dexter face XDDD Its hilarious! I'm hoping to get them all out for a bath once they've digested. I bathed my mum's corn, Conan, and he really enjoyed it! Just dunked his head, swam around a bit, and then popped up, quite happy. He also did a poo, which wasn't nice, but hey, it obviously made his feel better!
herriotfan Posted - 08/02/2011 : 10:38:23
Wow, lovely snakes. I love to watch them feeding, nice to see them enjoying their food!
Mort13 Posted - 08/02/2011 : 10:24:30
Brill photos. Had to laugh about the face thing with Dexter,its bob on lol!! Good to see Widget back in the fold again and enjoying dinner.
tehbunneh Posted - 08/02/2011 : 10:00:04
Haha, thank you very much ^^ They are a fantastic little bunch!!
thistle Posted - 08/02/2011 : 03:59:54
You have got some gorgeous snakes there.

Not that I'm jealous or anything........ much.

Lol!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000